Tuesday, November 11, 2008

These happy days are yours and mine

The Queen of Halloween costumes who is a smokin' hottie all year 'round, Miss Alex, who writes the blog Fonzie Sox seems to like the stuff I churn out here every day. Miss Thang likes it so much that she gave me this award last week:
I'm always honored to be honored by my fellow bloggers and it's especially nice to be honored by one so smokin' as she is. From the bottom of my heart, thank you Miss Alex.

The deal is I'm supposed to post the rules about this award but I'm not going to. I may be a stickler when it comes to playing games by the rules but blog memes not so much. However I will go ahead and pass this one to five other bloggers. I hereby award this award to:
  1. Samurai Frog for his incisive and well reasoned political posts and for his posts of hot starlets.
  2. The Washington DC party animal and ape who's blog inspired me to start this blog, Dr. Zaius, gets this award also.
  3. Johnny Yen gets this award for having the good sense to have the Evil Dictator as his son and for marrying Kim.
  4. Bubs gets one for being hillbilly adrift in a world that he never made.
  5. And finally Katie Schwartz gets one because when she's "on," no one makes me laugh harder.

Thanks again Alex for my award!

9 comments:

Gifted Typist said...

And a well deserved award too

Miss Alex said...

:) That's very sweet of you my sweet Monkerstien. I'm flattered.

Johnny Yen said...

Hey! Thanks!

Snad said...

Why does the kid in the drawing have a sphincter on the top of his head?

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Snad-That's his ass hat.

SamuraiFrog said...

Wow, thanks, man! I'm a total award whore.

Dr. Zaius said...

Jeepers, Thanks Dr. Monkerstein! :o)

Joe said...

Thank you! What a nifty surprise!

Sherry Pasquarello said...

hey, cool!