Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My lack of religion demands that I stand up to hate

Not only should liberals, progressives, and all people who love equality boycott the wretched home state of the Church of Latter Day Haters, the people who are otherwise known as the
we should also boycott the state of California until their legislature gives back the rights that the Mormons and Catholics (sorry FranYouAre) took away with Prop 8.

If I see that a product is made in California I won't buy it until this wrong against gay people is righted. I know all my California commenters are pro gay marriage and my boycott isn't meant to harm or take away business from you fine people, it's meant to hurt and take business away from the asses who don't want their fellow gay and lesbian citizens to be equal.

This latest out pouring of hate is nothing new for the Mormons. For many years they preached that Native Americans and African Americans were lesser beings than whites. They claimed that the people with dark skin were responsible for Jesus death and so it was okay to hate and marginalize them. They claim that they no longer feel that way but I think they are lying because many years ago the snake oil salesman who founded their "religion" said that Mormons could lie to anyone about their odious beliefs and practices as long as it made people accept them into the mainstream of American life.

You Mormons need to put on your sacred underwear and gird your loins because now that we have put a Democrat in the White House we're on the hunt for equality for our gay brothers and sisters. We're not about to let you hateful fucks who believe in a religion that's stranger than most (Think about this, if there was this great civilization that used chariots and smelted iron in America during the time when Jesus was supposed to be alive as the Mormon bible claims, then how come there have never been any artifacts of it unearthed? BECAUSE MORMONISM, LIKE ALL RELIGIONS, IS A MADE UP STORY.) get away with this bit of bullshittery. If you had had your way before you would have wiped out black and red folks long ago. You sanctimonious prigs disgust me and I relish the fight against you.

11 comments:

libhom said...

It's funny that you mention Mormonism being made up. Joseph Smith wasn't even creative enough to make up his own bs. He plagiarized it from a science fiction manuscript.

Gifted Typist said...

They are Mormonic

Dr Zibbs said...

I agree. All religions are made up.

dguzman said...

I definitely agree that Mormonism is completely made up, and not even that good! It blows my mind that anyone, even stoopid Amurkans, would buy that bullshit. I'm not a believer, but at least the Bible has SOME historical basis in it; Joseph Smith must've been doing shrooms or something when he wrote down all that shit.

Elizabeth said...

I understand your boycott. If your boycott includes all things Californian, you must stop reading my blog immediately, as I'm in California.

Elizabeth said...

I'm with you all the way, Monkey. If I could boycott California, I would.

Germaine Gregarious said...

My dear, I have up a link to a petition asking the IRS to investigate the tax-exempt Mormon Church which obviously broke the law in spending its money to affect legislation in Californi.

Come to the rumpus room for the link. Send others.

Additionally, I understand that the Mormons own quite a few radio stations in the United States. If you are in the market of any of these stations (some are quite mainstream) please contact them and let them know that you will not patronize their advertisers. Let the advertisers know you will not darken their doorstep either.

Here is that link: mormon radio

Love, my sweet.
Germaine.

Sparkleneely said...

Awww, I'm a Californian, but believe me, everyone I know here is furious and we intend to fight the good fight. And I know some good people in Utah who are doing what they can, too.

But as far as Mormons go... TAKE THAT MOTHERFLIPPIN' CULT DOWN. Don't even get me started.

Wandering Coyote said...

Man, don't get me started on the Mormons...I just can't go there anymore...

themom said...

I'm so tickled how this Prop 8 is heading for one of the largest "backfires" I have ever seen. I even went to link mentioned above...keep it up folks - I believe in the pwoer of numbers.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

i'm with you!!