Friday, June 27, 2008

Wide Stance and Diaper Boy strike again.

I wonder if Mark Foley will lobby them when they try to get this bill passed.

It's a damn good thing there's not a war going on and that our national economy isn't tanking and that all the our government's regulatory agencies that are supposed to be protecting us citizens are fully staffed and fully funded, because if all that shit was going well then introducing a bill to amend the Constitution just to please some right wing religious hate filled puss bag bigots would be election year pandering that once again shows how hollow Republican "values" are.

9 comments:

Mnmom said...

ah . . . come again

Mnmom said...

ps - me thinks Larry Byrd doth protest too much.

Bradda said...

"These two fuckwads are the best we can come up with to draft a "marriage" bill?"

People aren't going to fall into the gay marriage bullshit a second time. The rethuglicans are going to have to address real issues this time around. I hope...

Unconventional Conventionist said...

Those two busted my hypocrisy meter ages ago. Specially Craig.

I'm guessing passing gay marriage WOULD put his in danger, eh?

Ed said...

I think I'm going to barf. A couple of hypocrites wasting time, energy and resources on some stupid crap like that while the country and the planet are going to hell... the fact that they aren't being laughed out of town blows me away. I can only conclude that we're totally screwed.

Mnmom said...

Look at wife on the right - can't you just see her head shaking and read her mind "I can't believe I have to stand here and listen to this insane pile of horse poop"

Anonymous said...

Larry Byrd?! I knew he was hiding something. Fucking Boston Celtics :)

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Kirby-I was hoping someone would catch that besides me. :)

Madam Z said...

I hear there's a big sale on Republican "values." They're a dime a dozen!