Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Lower than low

La Malkin has sunk to a new low, he's joined the attack on that 12 year old kid who had the gall to go on the radio after Bush's weekly propaganda fest and deliver the truth about the SCHIP veto. Mr. Michael Malkin is attacking a couple with two children, presumably because his womb is now barren, and encouraging others to do the same. Well she did say in her rebuttal to Sally Fields comments that to be a mother these days you have to be ready to be ferocious and ready to fight. I didn't realize the people he'd want to fight were little kids.
He got his nut job followers to call this poor family and to harass them because they've gone and taken the benefits the state of Maryland offers. In Mr. Malkin's world it's fine for Republicans and big corporations to take welfare and help from the state but not needy families. If I knew where that whore Malkin lived I'd put his address online and I'd go there myself and I'd piss all over his house and lawn.

On second thought, no, I would not do that because I think he might enjoy that. I hear he's into water sports. Or was it his immigrant parents who took advantage of the laws of this country to have him while they were in the USA so he would automatically become a citizen? I wonder how he'd react if someone attacked his kids? He'd probably go ballistic, the hypocritical bitch.

9 comments:

Some Guy said...

She is a sick, sick individual.

How can anyone defend her (I mean him)?

Anonymous said...

She's certainly is a lot of self-hate and stupidity rolled up into one package.

Claire said...

I think she woke up one morning and thought "Ann Coulter gets all the attention. It's not fair. I need to take it up a notch."

Fran said...

cdp- very funny!

she is just horrible. beyond awful.

i'd say completely f*cked covers it.

Micgar said...

Malkin is definitely on my most-hated list. Yechh! She makes me sick!

Distributorcap said...

i keep looking at that bikini Malkin and i just cant stop cracking up....

Anonymous said...

Anything to unseat Coulter as the reich wing alpha bitch in heat.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Chris-That is one of life great mysteries my friend.

Kirby-Yes he is.


CDP-You got that right. Thanks for stopping by! I'll be blog rolling you now.

Fran-Yep, I'd say that too.

Micgar-She makes me ill as well.

Dcap-Admit it, you want her.

Morse-Ann Coulter is in heat? Ewwww.

dguzman said...

I'm always impressed by how republicans can justify their acceptance of tax breaks, emergency Katrina funding, etc etc and yet they don't want people who really NEED federal money to fucking take it. Repubs have turned the whole world upside down with their hypocritical stupidity. Malkin's just another fucking moron repub who can BLOW ME. He's a bitch.