Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Uruguay is up

No, it's actually down.

Unless you're standing at the bottom of South America then it's up.
Well, if you're going to split hairs then I'm just going to shut up.

Good, you be quiet and go read my first full fledged country post on Missy's Belated Geography blog. I promise you that you will not find this gratuitous photo of Uruguayan actress Barbara Mori over there:


Nor will you see this one over there:

Howver, I can make no such claim about this photo of her:


Go, read, learn more about the other countries of the world.

8 comments:

mwb said...

Are you saying other countries are more than "exotic" appetizers at trendy restaurants and special interest stories on NPR?

;-)

Micgar said...

Wow! I really love Uruguay! I mean, like really love it! son offa..

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

MWB-Yes I am.

Micgar-And I join you in that love.

dguzman said...

More Mori!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Dguz-Viva Mori!

SamuraiFrog said...

!

Mori!

DAAAAAAAAYUM!!!

joshhill1021 said...

Ok so now i have to move to Germany and Uruguay to get married. Is it still polygamy if I am married in two different countries? Don't make me choose between them either, well maybe I will marry one and have the other as my mistress. Hey wait if we don't get married and just have a polyamorous relationship than everyone wins or at least I win, so that is what I will do.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Samurai-I agree bro.

Boxer-She's mine dude. I posted her pics first. Nah nah nah.