Thursday, June 28, 2007

From the Department of I Can't Believe That Idiot Said That

From a Reuters story I saw via Huffington Post:
"One day the good Lord will take Fidel Castro away," Bush said in answer to a question after a speech at the Naval War College.

Hey George, most of the world is saying the same thing about you. How do you feel about that?
You know who wouldn't say such stupid asinine things?

I'm not as nice as Dennis is, but technically it's against the law to say out loud what I'd like to see happen to Georgie, so I'll just keep quiet.

Except to say, VOTE FOR KUCINICH IN 2008. And not just because he's hot, but because not including me, he's the best choice for President.

3 comments:

Romius T. said...

I can't let the obvious pass. Dennis, your wife is so damn hott!!! Seriously, very hott. How do you have time for anything other than sex?

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

He's a sex machine to all the chicks and he's still got time to run things.

Fran said...

personally i am thinking the same thing - about bush. and praying my friends, praying.