Here's how we end the deficit:
- End the wars of terror on Iraq and Afghanistan and bring all troops and equipment home.
- End all foreign occupations immediately and bring all our troops and equipment home.
- End farm subsidies.
- Cut military spending to the bone.
- Institute a 50 percent income tax on individuals making over $250,000 a year. (It used to be 90% back during the 1940's and '50's, and we still created thousands of jobs.)
- Make individuals pay Social Security tax on 100 percent of their income, not just the first $106,000.
- Raise corporate taxes.
- Tax all businesses one dollar per square foot for every square foot of land their business occupies.
- Tax all religious institutions.
- Legalize and tax industrial hemp.
- Legalize and tax marijuana for recreational use.
- Institute a gas guzzler tax. If you want to buy a huge gas guzzling SUV, then you can... but you have to pay at least half the purchase price back in taxes.
- End all corporate tax breaks on the local, state, and federal levels.
- Heavily tax all forms of gun related ammunition. If you want to own a handgun, fine, but you're going to pay through the nose for bullets.
And my plan is the center piece of my 2012 presidential campaign. That's right America, Dr. Monkey is once again running for President.