Friday, January 9, 2009

So far he's two for two!

My new Congressman, seen here relaxing after a long day of legislating,has started off the new session of Congress with a bang. He voted against the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009, that's the law that is going to correct that glaringly incorrect Supreme Court decision that said the women have only a short time to sue for discrimination even if they did not find out about said discrimination until years later, and he voted against the Paycheck Fairness Act, which closes loopholes that allowed employers to pay people, especially women, unequal pay for equal work. I am happy to report that both bills passed despite his 'no' vote.

Thank goodness my douchebag Congressman is in the minority in Congress.

12 comments:

Bon Don said...

Double that with an extra side of douche bag for him!

lisahgolden said...

I'm sure my douchebag congressman voted just as douchey as yours did. Because paycheck fairness would just be so silly.

Utah Savage said...

My douchbaggy congressmen also voted against Lilly Ledbetter. Mormon men hate women and feel they are inferior and should be payed less--God and Joseph Smith have decreed it so. Harry Reid is a Mormon. And he's not much of a Democrat. Why the hell is that milk-toast limp dick still the majority leader?

themom said...

Hey, your congressman looks like mine too!! What dick's that manage to get elected. That male superiority they exude needs to be....detached!

Little Merry Sunshine said...

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I checked and my GOP Congressman is also a douchebag, so I just posted about how much he hates women.

Jesus, I am so sick of these people.

Ghost Dansing said...

motivational speech

Joe said...

Lately I've replaced the term "douche bag" with "douche nozzle". I'm not sure why, but I find it more entertaining.

Sorry about your congressman, no matter which part of the douche he is.

Anonymous said...

Hey, your congressman looks just like our mayor.

Suzy said...

I KNOW that my congress woman voted correctly on this. She's no douche bag, but man, is she spineless when having a spine counts! Can't some mad liberal scientist clone the likes of Dennis Kucinich and Maxine Waters in an underground laBORatory somewhere?

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Suzy-I hear ya sister.

Snad said...

Well, this is not a good start for Mr. Roe. I intend to hound him like he's a bitch in heat when he does stuff like this. I am, at the moment, still in the "well, at least he's not Davis" camp.

Time will tell.

Distributorcap said...

think of all the women that actually voted for him