Saturday, November 29, 2008

I've got a Yen to do a meme

One of my brothers from another mother, Johnny Yen, tagged me with the Meaningless Meme. Here are my meaningless answers to it:

1. Five names you go by:
a) Monkey
b) Dogg
c) Steve
d) Hey you
e) That guy who...

2. Three things you are wearing right now:
a) my blue corduroy shirt
b) stripped boxers
c) brown socks

3. Two things you want very badly at the moment:
a) for Bush and Cheney to be led from the White Huse in handcuffs and then tried for their crimes against humanity
b) for it to snow a few feet

4. Three people who will probably fill this out:
a) Minnesota Mom
b) The Mom
c) Katie Schwartz

5. Two things you did last night:
a) went for a long walk
b) watched The Sarah Sliverman Show on demand
6. Two things you ate today:
a) a banana
b) some grapes

7. Two people you last talked to on the phone:
a) my little surgery buddy Maria's mom
b) Sparky's mom

8. Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
a) blog
b) scan some stuff

9. Two longest car rides:
a) Johnson City, TN to Conway, Arkansas (aka hell on earth)
b) Jonesville, VA to Howell, Michigan

10. Two of your favorite beverages:
a) beer b) cold water with a wedge of lime

12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hang on. Monkey, aren't you wearing any pants?

Wandering Coyote said...

Maybe I'll take this up. I'm in a meaningless meme kind of a mood this morning.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

enc-Yes, I'm wearing pants. But feel free to picture me in just my boxers. Hubba hubba.

Anonymous said...

I was especially gratified to see that the good simian doctor ate grapes AND a banana.

P.S. We got the coolest clogs on brick postcard from a special someone. Thank you, we love it!

Mauigirl said...

OH thank you, Dr. Monkey. I needed a meme today. The Saturday of the middle of the Thanksgiving weekend is perfect for this.

themom said...

So????? Is that ALL you are wearing???? Just curious. And due to having absolutely no life at all....yes, I will probably do this meaningless meme. :)

Bridget Jones said...

hmmm well I usually wear a lot less than that. Yah Yah tmi....

Bridget Jones said...

hmmm well I usually wear a lot less than that. Yah Yah tmi....

Katie Schwartz said...

You're so cute. I think my favorite response was your answer to "two things you want very badly right now", Bush and Cheney out of office. I couldn't agree with you more, buttons.

Oh, PS: That's another simian stud nickname ;)

MommyLisa said...

mmmm beer.

dguzman said...

Do your boxers have little pictures of human heads on them?

Chris said...

I'm sorry, I was blinded to everything in this post except uber hottie Sarah Silverman.