Monday, May 5, 2008

Takin' care of tag business

I am a tardy wretch for not doing this tag from MNMom sooner.  I apologize from the bottom of my simian heart.  The tag is a variation on the "five things" meme that's going around.  Here's my version:

1)  Name five things in your bag  (Since I don't carry a bag I'll name five things on my desk.):
-Visine AC
-various writing utensils
-my disc golf disc
-my digital camera
-postcards

2) Five things in your room:
-an X Box with a few sports related games
-a bowling pin that I bought years ago in a thrift store in Asheville
-various framed album covers
-an empty bottle of Leninade
-a slew of plants

3) Five things you always wanted to do:
-make out with, oops, I mean, hang out with Jane Goodall in Gombe
-watch the Red Sox win game 7 of the World Series in Fenway Park
-travel to the south sea islands and the countries of Oceania
-eat gourmet meals in France
-cliff dive in Acapulco

4) Five things you are currently into:
-blogging and reading other people's blogs
-RCRD LBL
-offbeat and odd programming on the On Demand channels on digital cable
-disc golfing
-waiting impatiently for the new mostly organic supermarket Earth Fare to open here in Johnson City

5) Five people you want to tag:
-I tag the first five people who feel like doing this meme.

4 comments:

Mnmom said...

Thanks for playing along DMVM. It was a silly tag but you know I love ya!

Missy said...

Oh I forgot to tell Jane Goodall was on the campus I work on last week. I did not get to see her and send you love though. What a drag.

Joe said...

What framed album covers do you have? I just put up a few behind the tiki bar yesterday.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Bubs-I've got a few classical, Elvis Costello's "Almost Blue," Rod McKuen's "Listen to the Warm," the debut album from the Eurythmics, and Laurie Anderson's "O Superman." We've got a bunch more downstairs as well.