Friday, December 14, 2007

C V Day

It's here boys and girls, the day you've all dreamed about has finally arrived. That's right Christmas Victory Day is finally at hand! Billo said the war he's fought has finally been won, so it must be true, after all Billo said it!
As you can expect there was much jubilation in the streets.

But oddly enough there was a bit of introspection as well. It seems that this hard fought war on Christmas left some of us in a pensive, almost brooding mood. Let's find out what real people have to say about the victory in the war on Christmas.

Gal in a Roy Lichtenstein print says: "It all happened so fast, it seems the only people who profited off the war were FOX News anchors who wrote books about it. Christmas is for everyone, why couldn't we all have made a little coin off the war on it?"

Lonely Pig Farmer guys says: "Corporate farms are killing this country and people like me. Let's start a war on them, how about that?"

1960's Finland says: "Brr, it's feckin' cold up here sandwiched between Sweden and Communist Russia. How about you let us switch places with Spain for a few months? Please? Pretty please?"
Kate Winslett says: "This picture of me looks too much like that Roy Lichtenstein print. I shouldn't be in this post."
Stogie Chomping Top Hat Guy says: "Let's fight a real war next time. I say we fight the war on stupid blowhard pundits and FOX News anchors. And CNN anchors too! And don't even get me started on the weasel Glen Beck or that twat Nancy Grace."
Women on a break from work say: "Go away. We're resting. We don't make enough to buy Christmas presents anyway, so leave us alone. Unless you're going to give us all a good "seeing to" that is. If that's the case, then you can stay. Otherwise, piss off."

Cletus and Billy Joe Bob Baker-Weinstein say: "We won the war on Christmas? No shit? Can we start the war on Kwanzaa now?"
********
Thank you Billo for winning the war on Christmas for us all! Happy C V Day everybody!

11 comments:

Distributorcap said...

time to go and celebrate!.......

pissed off patricia said...

Just exactly how do you celebrate winning a war like that? Thankfully they fought it at Fox so they didn't have to fight it at CNN.

Randal Graves said...

We lost? Now what the hell am I supposed to do? I had cleared my calendar for a massive, top-secret offensive of patchouli, Saturnalia trimmings and naked pagan orgies. Well played, Jesus.

Crayons said...

This is a wonderful string of images. The whole "War on Christmas" thing goes so far over my head.

Ubermilf said...

Does this mean I can go caroling without fear of firebombs now?

Anonymous said...

But what the hell do I do with all these egg nog ration cards now, repaper the laundry room?

dguzman said...

Well, then I'm going to be like that offensive characterization of the Japanese WWII soldier from Gilligan's Island--the one that takes them all prisoner because he doesn't know the war is over.

I've got those Christmasers (made-up word) right where I want them now. Bastards! Eat lead!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Poor Finland probably has to sit at the kiddie table at Christmas too.

GETkristiLOVE said...

I volunteer for Kwanzaa duty. I look so much better in red, green, and yellow than I do in camos.

justacoolcat said...

I want a parade followed by a war on parades.

Blueberry said...

Ah crap. Well, I think we should all send Billo a fruitcake. Something leftover from last year if possible. (does it ever really go bad?)