Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Where's Larry?

Well, well, well, it looks like another rock ribbed conservative family values Reich wing Republican has been outed for trying to score sex in a men's room. Senator Larry Craig (REPUBLICAN!) of Idaho has pleaded guilty to lewd behavior in a public restroom in Minnesota (note to self: be careful in public restrooms in Minnesota unless accompanied by Whiskey Marie and or Missy). Craig is another of those Republicans who love to scream about how bad homosexuality is in public while he chugs cock and bites his pillow in private. We here at Monkey Muck hate hypocrites of all political stripes, are you listening Hillary?, but we are nothing if not fair, so we decided to track Senator Craig down so we could get his side of the story.

Given his recent activities we began our search in some restrooms. Hey guys, have you seen Senator Craig?
"Nope. Now leave us alone." "Hang on, I saw him with his buddy Dirty Sanchez."
I caught up to Mr. Sanchez but the Senator was gone. I stayed on his trail like a blood hound following a strong scent.


I checked the public restroom at my local library. No sign of him there though.

I checked the restroom at the local Boy Scout camp. It was as empty as Bush's head so I kept searching.

I then got a lead that he might be hanging out at the AARP convention, he did hear that fellow liberal blogger Distributor Cap had just turned the big 5-o and he thought that Dcap might be there.

I made my way into the convention and there Senator Craig was sitting next to a guy in a red hat. It creeped me out that he kept calling the guy in the hat "Daddy" but since both men were over the age of consent I let it go. Craig spotted me and he ran.

He ran straight into the restroom. He tried to get handsy with this old guy but the old dude kicked his butt.

Craig managed to run out of the restroom and I ran after him. He jumped into this car and he drove off, I quickly followed him. He stopped for a moment to pick up a hitchhiker who looked a lot like Ted Haggard and then they both went to see their spiritual mentor the Farting Preacher.




All that gas was too much for me however. I decided to not give Craig an opportunity to tell his side of things, after all his party never wants to tell or hear the truth anyway, so I went home.

11 comments:

Jay Allbritton said...

I used to watch that evangelist every night when I was in grad school. 4AM on BET. He's hilarious, and completely shameless.

Anonymous said...

Indeed it appears his party is now trying to give him the boot.

Distributorcap said...

Larry!
cover boy for Idaho Family Values

i especially like the Bonus Bytes part (those are their words, not mine)

Anonymous said...

Y'all knock it off. Senator Craig is a good Christian man. Just ask his friend Ted Haggard.

Whiskeymarie said...

I think you have a typo.
It should read "be careful in public restrooms ESPECIALLY if accompanied by Whiskeymarie".

For me, much like Sen. Craig wishes, what happens at the rest stop STAYS at the rest stop.

Some Guy said...

Just when I thought this post couldn't get any better, you introduce me to the Farting Preacher. I was rolling on the floor!

God bless you!

Missy said...

I so what I can to avoid mens restrooms, especially at the airport and senate office buildings.

dguzman said...

Morse, I think that's "give him the bootY." just sayin'.

Marie Warner said...

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!

How much you wanna bet that Faux news will have Larry Craig (D-Idaho) up under his pic by the end of the day.

Life As I Know It Now said...

I thought the restrooms at the public library were a riot! Is that what guys think women will do when the guy pulls out his pecker? ROTGALMAO!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Station-I watched Jim and Tammy Faye late nights in college before they were superstars.

Morse-What ever happened to 'Thou shall not speak ill of other republicans'?

Dcap-Thanks for the link, I laughed my ass off.

D Cup-Yes ma'am, right away ma'am. Whatever you say ma'am.

Whiskey-Okay, if you don't want to cruise rest stop restrooms with me then fine, I'll find someoone else.

Chris-Spread the word about the farting preacher.

Missy-It's a good thing you avoid them because if you didn't then you might see all the things I wrote about you in them. :)

Dguzman-Thanks for correcting Morse for me.

Marie-Unfortunately you are to right. I love your avatar by the way! Too cute!

Liberality-I put that line in there for you my dear.