Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Attention citizens of Toronto, Canada and Morocco

It has come to my attention that my first adopted actor, Ms. Archie Panjabi, will be in your fine countries in September and November.

She's been cast in a new film called Traitor that is going to be shot in Toronto and Morocco.
From what I could tell on IMDB she is the female lead.
So I was wondering if you fine people in Canada and Morocco would do me a solid. Could you please snap a picture of Archie on the set of her new movie for me? And then email me that picture?

Or you could even ask her to be in a photo with you. I may not crop you out of it if you send it to me and you are not hideous looking.Of course I don't expect you to do this sort of thing for free. If you send me a photo of Archie on the set of her new film then I'll send you a quarter, a bright shiny American quarter.

Thanks in advance for takin' care of this for me. I really appreciate it.

3 comments:

Cup said...

Luke Perry's filming a movie at the end of my street. What will you give me for a snap o' that?

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I'll send you a few bucks to buy water ballons to toss at him.

J.D. said...

I second both the Luke Perry/water balloon and Archie Panjabi/beautiful/awesome motions.