Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Only Four More Days!

In four days we'll be on this very beach.
And we'll be in this very condo complex.

And I'll be wearing lots of this:

I'll never forgive myself if I forget the boogie boards.

Hell, I'm gonna go load 'em now so I don't forget.


I love the beach. Especially Atlantic Beach, NC during Labor Day week, after Sunday the place is practically deserted. That means us old fogeys can relax and loll around on the beach and in the ocean all day. Woo hoo!


Only four more days!

8 comments:

pissed off patricia said...

Good for you. Isn't getting ready for a trip like that so much fun. I make lists and line stuff up to be packed. It's almost as much fun anticipating the trip as the trip itself.

Of course then you come back home with a ton of dirty clothes and stuff that needs to be put away again. But damn it, those memories of the trip are yours to keep. :)

Ubermilf said...

I hate packing and unpacking. I think all hotels should provide disposable tyvek clothing so we don't have to do it.

Missy said...

tyvek clothing, sounds like someone whould forward this blog to someone at tyvek!!!

I am going to a lake up north in 3 days. I am so stoked.

Some Guy said...

I love it around here after Labor Day. With the kids back in school, most of the tourist hordes are gone, but it still feels like summer for a few weeks. Have fun!

Fran said...

We will miss our monkey! Have a GREAT time!

Cup said...

Have fun! Did you reserve the adjoining room for me?

Whiskeymarie said...

Have a good time- make sure to get some sand in your shorts.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Pissed-Yousound like my gf, making lists and all.

UberMILF-Everyone looks so good in tyvek!

Missy-Have fun hon!

Chris-You have fun too!

Fran-I will sugar!

Beth-You can stay in the basement of the condo.

Whiskey-Sand and crabs!