Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Well, well well...(UPDATED)

Who was there to comfort Paris as soon as she was sprung from the hoosegow? Why it's our pal Dr. Zaius!! When he's not complaining about my bid for the Presidency, he's hanging out with and trying to corrupt young female celebrities. Or is there more to this than meets the eye? Just what is Zaius up to? Only time will tell.

My campaign manager and soon to be head of the Smithsonian, Samurai Frog, has unearthed some shocking photos of Dr. Zaius! Check them out here. This whole can of worms may be as rotten as the day is long. A word to the wise Doc, the whole world is watching you now.

7 comments:

SamuraiFrog said...

Oh, no! Now Dr. Zaius is going to have to burn off entire areas of his body just to get the disease off! We'll have a good laugh about the moment Dr. Zaius's naysaying went off the rails when Archie Panjabi is singing at your inauguration... President Monkerstein.

Splotchy said...

You haveta admit, though.

He looks awfully suave in that monkey suit.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

His perfidy will soon be exposed to the world.

Jess Wundrun said...

I recall that Mr. George Herbert Walker Bush thought the policies of Ronald Reagan to be fantasy if not downright silly. He coined the term 'Voodoo Economics' to describe Mr. Reagan's trickle down theory.

I bring this up now simply to point out that once the primaries are over, Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein might consider Dr. Zaius for a running (pri)mate.

One question: Would it be Mr. Dr. President and Mr. Dr. Vice President or will you be called Dr. President and Dr. Vice President?

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I have already chosen my running mate Jess. If he does not get the Democratic Party nom, then Dennis Kucinich will be my running mate.

Dr. Zaius said...

I am shocked and appalled at this blatant attempt to discredit the good name of Dr. Zaius! I am not even running for president at this time! Trying to claim that Paris Hilton and I are anything but good friends and working colleagues on the most professional of levels is just yet another example the moral bankruptcy of the corrupt Monkerstein Power Pagoda. Your entire campaign is being run on the language of hate. The only thing that I have to say to you is good day, sir. Good day.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Me thinks I hit a nerve with the orange one. Frog and I will not rest until your plans are brought to the light of day.