Saturday, June 23, 2007

Envy, thy name is Dr. Zaius

It seems that the groundswell movement to draft me to run for President has hit my fellow simian blogger Dr. Zaius the wrong way, I invite you to look at the comment he left on my post about the lovely starlets endorsing me. It seems he also is upset with his place in my proposed cabinet. If my campaign to put this country back on the right track has offended you Dr. Zaius, I apologize. But the issues are too important to gloss over and ignore any longer. It's time this nation got rid of the chimp currently holding our country hostage and elected me, the only simian with concrete plans to make our country great once more, as President.

I invite you to get off remove that stick from your nether region and get back on the Monkerstein bandwagon.And the rest of you...
I want you to vote for Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein in 2008 if Dennis Kucinich does not get the Democratic party nomination that is.

No comments: