Friday, June 29, 2007

Wasn't one enough for you Dr. Zaius?

It looks as if our old pal Dr. Zaius has found another starlet to exploit. Just why the heck is he doing out in Hollywood partying with all these skanks anyway? Is he perhaps raising money for an ill fated bid to run against me in 2008? Dr. Zaius, you old letch, leave the young girls and the political ambitions alone, the people have spoken with one voice and they have tapped me as the simian to run things after we rid ourselves of the Bush junta.

3 comments:

SamuraiFrog said...

Oh, dear. Lindsay Lohan... I hope he doesn't start going after any of my other exes. I hope he's not trying to, um, pump anyone for info to use against me...

J.D. said...

Amuraifrogsay, rotectpay Essicajay romfay isfay vileay ripgay eforebay ehay eleasesray hetay nfoiay noay ouyay wotay! UNRAY OTAY OURYAY (OTNAY) IRLGAY!!!!!

Angry Ballerina said...

Ugh. Jesus.