Friday, June 29, 2007

Thanks Nichole, but...

...the video was all them and none of me. Not that I didn't want to be in it, I did but when they made it I did not have a cam. Now I do. I'll be in the next one. And if they'll let me, all the other ones too.

I love to get linked on Crooks and Liars but in this case I did nothing link worthy. It was all Manila Ryce, Blue Gal, and the other guys in the video.

And by the way people, if they don't nominate John Garrity (if I spelled your name wrong John, then I'm sorry), the man who uttered this line, "I wish Dennis could clone himself and form a boy band so I could fall in love with him four more times," for a Golden Globe or something, then there is no feckin' justice in this world.

Thanks again for the link Nichole and I'll do my best to earn the next one.

No comments: