Thursday, June 21, 2007

A lesson in reality for Mitt Romney

Hey Mitt I saw where you claimed that we liberals and progressives "fear" the reality of the terrorists and I just wanted to let you know that you're wrong. We don't fear the terrorists, our fear is that you and your President will continue to make more terrorists. I know how you are prone to flip flopping on most every issue so I am going to set you straight now on how to end terrorism the right way.


And maybe when I'm done you'll flip over to my side.
Hey! Not so fast, let me get out what I came to tell you.

Seriously, stop it, you're making me dizzy.


Okay, if we stop supporting regimes that brutalize their citizens, that deny them the basic rights we have (you know like the ones in our Bill of Rights), that sell out their country to the multi national corporations, and that blindly do the IMF and WTO's evil bidding, then we will not create terrorists. If we treat every human being with respect and dignity and make sure that all people (not just white Jeebus followers) have their human rights safeguarded then you just watch terrorism dry up. If we reigned the out of control lawless multi national corporations that screw us over and foul our earth, then see if that doesn't help end terrorism.


See Mitt, the one who is afraid of reality is you and your pals at ExxonMobilWal-MartMicrosoft and in the Republican party. If you all stopped all your shit and actually did something good for people, like just what I mentioned above, then terrorism would end. Oh wait, if you did that then that would mean that you and your pals would be without all the wealth and power that you all stole from us. Well, anyway, we're ready to really end terrorism once and for all and make this planet a better place for all, are you with us or are you afraid of reality?


So you're with us?!?!
Oh, ok, that's what I thought. It's okay Mitt, I understand. You know what though? We don't need you anyway, we got these two with us. And millions more like them.

No comments: