Thursday, June 21, 2007

More crap from the top

The military genius who is leading our armed forces in Iraq now,
no, not Cap'n Crunch,

or Col. Mustard,



or even that General, no we're talking about this idiot,

I wonder who were liberating it from this time, ourselves?
According to his idiot logic a woman who has not had sex in a long long time turns into a virgin again.
Holy crap, do they think that any one takes them seriously anymore?
Speaking of sex, how long are we going to let them fuck us?
Call, write, email, send smoke signals, do what ever you have to do to get your Congress people to impeach those criminals now.
Lets take our country back.
NOW!!

4 comments:

Angry Ballerina said...

Dear Santa,
I know I'm a Jew, (prolly one of the worst out there,) but I have no one else to turn to in this (these) wish(s)...

1. I want my red white and blue back.

2. I want the real terrorists punished and taken from power.

3. I would like a pony.

I know that these are steep requests, but if I can't have a pony, then can I have my loved one put back into one whole human being again? Mentally and physically? Also, while I'm at it, the same goes for all those who have been put through the ringer over this bullshit (please excuse the phrase) over power, that liquid stuff called oil and ultimatly money. Can the kids get their parents back that have been killed in assualts? Can the parents get thier kids back that have been a casualty of war? Can I have my country back?

Ok that was kinda lame, how bout a drink instead.

Pam said...

Man, I was just gonna comment how fun it was to be re-virginated after having a child, and the subsequent "dry spell," but AB's comment is better. So ditto hers instead.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

AB-from your lips to Santa's ear.

Pam-I second your ditto.

Angry Ballerina said...

Pam, that was quite the mental image. Thanks, I'm gonna go rinse my eyes out with bleach now.