Friday, June 22, 2007

From the Department of Shamelessly Stolen From Other Blogs

I got this from my pal Dr. Zaius. I wonder if the chickenhawks who say they support the troops and yet who want to leave them over there to get shot, bombed, and maimed support this guy? I'm willing to bet everything I own that this guy represents the true feelings of our troops, but I'm also willing to bet that the members of the Bush junta don't give a shit and neither do the Jeebus lovin' SUV drivin' assholes who voted for and still support him after all his lies and blunders.


It's almost sacrilege what they've done to this great song but since it's for a good cause I'll let it pass. I found this through my new blog hero Oliver Willis. Enjoy.





And finally, it's been pimped elsewhere but you need to go read this post by Angry Ballerina. It's the reason blogs were invented in the first place.

8 comments:

Angry Ballerina said...

Shit's blowin up in blogland and reality. Pissa. Thanks.

Fran said...

Wow. I am silenced. Angry Ballerina, you rule.

Fran said...

that video is... great.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

AB-You know if we yell long and loud enough they might one day listen to us.

Fran-Yeah, I jate to admit it but she does indeed rule and that video kicks ass.

Angry Ballerina said...

Fran, thanks.

Dr. Zaius said...

The source of the link to the picture was niCk (Mem Beth), but it was actually in Angry Ballerina's comment section of the same post that you have linked to. Small world!

Angry Ballerina said...

Small world indeedy.

Fran said...

Tiny cute world only polluted by cheney, bush, condi etc!

see i am quite precious when not enraged by them.