Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fame whore bitches about being famous


"Sure I was a candidate for the vice presidency, a half term governor of Alaska, the subject of a reality TV show, a book writer, a TV pundit, and my daughter has a TV show, but honestly, how do John Kerry and the Democrats know who I am?  I'm just a mom who has relentlessly used her family and her politics to get famous but how do they know who I am?  Yes, I'm on Fox News, Discovery, and any other TV network that will have and pay me, but just because I'm famous doesn't give them the right to talk about me.  Honestly, the things people think they can get away with just because I'm a celebrity.

Now, who wants to pay for my autograph or to have my picture taken with them?

Hey, where are you all going?

Come back!

Stop attacking my family!

PAY ATTENTION TO ME!"

No comments: