Friday, October 29, 2010

Good things come in threes

I got this meme off of Samurai Frog's blog.

3 Places I Would Pack My Travel Bag For:
New Zealand (He and I agree on this one.)
Japan/Korea
France

3 On-Screen Characters I Love To Watch:
Bugs Bunny
Paula Malcolmson (Technically she's not a character but I think she's the best actress working on TV today and I'd watch her in anything she's in.)
Alan Partridge

3 "Moods" That Describe Me The Best
:
Happy
Cynical
Irritated

3 Things I Always Think Of Doing On A Weekend:
Cooking
Watching movies or a British comedy on DVD
Relaxing

3 Things From My Childhood That I Can't Forget:
Being a huge Detroit Tigers fan
Spending time with my mom
Getting tons of Christmas presents despite being poor (I'll never know how my parents managed to get us so much stuff considering my mom didn't work due to her health and my dad barely worked due to his mental illness.)

3 Things I Would Never Say No To:
A good ol' cold beer
Taxing the rich
Hunting for bargains in antique stores, junk shops/thrift stores, and yard sales

3 Things I Can't Live Without:
The interwebs
Making jokes (even if no one but me gets them)
Sparky and our friends

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see New Zealand.