Here's Sarah Palin's Mother's Day Twitter thingy:
I'm not sure who you stole that line from but I know you stole it from somewhere because you've never had an original thought in that head of yours. However, despite that fact, you have taught us all some important lessons about motherhood from your actions the past few years and here's the main ones:
- It's okay to be a quitter.
- It's fine to preach about public service but it's even better to quit public service if you have a big book deal and a 'news' network who is ready to pay you hundreds of thousands of dollars to be an 'analyst.'
- Never accept responsibility for anything, blame the media and non evangelicals for all the problems you caused.
- It's bad when other people's kids have children out of wedlock but it's okay if yours does.
- Use your kids for political props but then when other people call you on it it's cool to say they are attacking your kids and evangelical Jesus.
- Being two faced and hypocritical is a virtue.
- Being catty is fine as long as you're conservative politically.
- Jesus only loves conservative white politicians and their families.
- Revising historical fact is totally awesome as long as you do it to suit your political agenda.
- One must always blame one's lack of knowledge on someone else, preferably the 'lame stream media.'