Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Facebook fun

I became a 'fan' of Janeane Garofalo on Facebook. I did it not because I like her stand up comedy, which I hate by the way, but because I like her political activism. The other day someone had put a comment on one of the posts on her fan page that said, "Janeane, I hope you soon come to know the awesome saving power of Jesus Christ." As soon as I saw that I put a comment after his that said, "Janeane, I hope you soon come to know the awesome mowing power of Jesus Rodriguez." Then after mine another smart ass wrote, "Janeane, I hope you soon come to know the awesome rock and roll power of Jesus and the Mary Chain."

Sometimes I love Facebook.


3 comments:

Professor Chaos said...

I've always been partial to the outfielding power of Jesus Alou.

themom said...

I am giving you a standing ovation...that was great!

Did you get hit by a "spammer" commentor - named Victor? Thought I could lose the trolls after putting word verification back on.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Yeah themom, he hit me too. I deleted all his comments as I do when any spammer and or troll hits me.