Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I love it! I hate it!

This meme has been making the rounds, here's my take on the love:
1. Most loved foods: Chicken in garlic sauce from the hole in the wall Chinese restaurant next to Blockbuster, German Chocolate cake, fresh tomato slices drizzled with balsamic vinegar and topped with fresh torn basil
2. Most loved persons:
Sparky, my friends, my friends kids
3. Most loved job:
Stock room manager at Kirkland's
4. Most loved cities:
Knoxville, Johnson City, Roanoke, VA
5. Most loved band:
They Might Be Giants
6. Most loved web site:
Monkey Muck of course!
7. Most loved TV program:
Lost, The Daily Show
8. Most loved movie:
Airplane!
9. Most loved artist:
Robert Rauschenberg
10. Most loved book:
Even Cowgirls Get the Blues by Tom Robbins.
11. Most loved shop:
Little Shop of Horrors
12. Most loved organization:
UNICEF
13. Most loved historical event:
When Grant accepted the surrender of Lee at Appomattox, thus saving our country and preserving our union.
14. Most loved sport:
Disc Golf
15. Most loved piece of technology:
The internets
16. Most loved annual event:
Christmas holidays
17. Most loved daily task:
Writing my blog and reading yours.
18. Most loved comedian(s):
Bill Murray, Steve Coogan, Jennifer Saunders, Peter Serafinowicz, the guys from Monty Python, Dawn French, Wanda Sykes, Margaret Cho, Jonathon Winters, Steve Martin, Ricky Gervais, Graham Norton

Here's what I'm hatin' on:
1. Most hated food: Beets and any vegetable that ends with 'ip'
2. Most hated person: The Bush crime family, Dick Cheney
3. Most hated job: Working in my crazy aunt's long ago bankrupt restaraunt
4. Most hated city: Howell, Michigan
5. Most hated band: Any band that Lita Ford likes and any band that Lita Ford has ever played in.
6. Most hated web site: White power websites and any web sites that promotes or hypes any FOX Noise personality.
7. Most hated TV program: American Idol
8. Most hated British politician: Margaret Thatcher and Tony Bush Blair Thatcher
9. Most hated artist: Mark Kostabi, Julian Schnabel
10. Most hated book: Ancient Evenings by Norman Mailer
11. Most hated shop: Hospital gift shops
12. Most hated organization: KKK
13. Most hated historical event: The current wars of terror on Iraq and Afghanistan.
14. Most hated sport: It's not really a sport but they show it on some of the sports channels so I'm going with poker. Holy Jesus on a cracker, I hate fucking poker on TV.
15. Most hated piece of technology: Hummers, leaf blowers, car alarms
16. Most hated annual event: Now that I refuse to be around members of my family who I do not like and who stress me out, none.
17. Most hated daily task: Doing the dinner dishes
18. Most hated comedian(s): Stephanie Weir, Billy Crystal, Adam Sandler, Robin Williams, Seth Meyers, Emo Phillips, Gilbert Gottfried, the ass clowns on FOX Noise, Ralphie May and all other fat comics who just do 'Hey look at me, I'm funny because I'm so fat!' jokes

12 comments:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

great lists - how did I not think of the Little Shop of Horrors as my favorite shop? That was inspired.

themom said...

You are so ingenious. Now I know even more about you. Let me see, what can I do with all this info....beg for strawberry jam. PLEASE, PLEASE!! :)

MommyLisa said...

Didn't Ralphie lose some weight? He is still a doorknob.

What no opinion on Eddie Murphy?

Love this list. Hospital gift shops do suck.

K.Line said...

Any veg ending in "ip" is truly hideous. Agreed!

Miss Alex said...

Stephanie Weir, Billy Crystal, Adam Sandler, Robin Williams, Seth Meyers, Emo Phillips, Gilbert Gottfried, the ass clowns on FOX Noise, Ralphie May and all other fat comics who just do 'Hey look at me, I'm funny because I'm so fat!' jokes

TOUCHE!!!!

Wings1295 said...

Great lists!!! You excellent choices on both.

I did the "hate" yesterday, today will have to be about the "love".

Wings1295 said...

Okay, finally got mine out there:
Most Loved Meme

Claire said...

Very nice lists. And I also HATE HATE HATE poker on TV.

Video Zeta One said...

That's so funny you list Ancient Evenings - I hated that book! I do wonder why you don't like The Runaways (Lita Ford's first band).

I did the hate meme. Check it out when you get a chance.

And, I agree, POKER IS NOT A SPECTATOR SPORT!!!

lisahgolden said...

What if we start calling Lita Ford, Lita Fordip?

I love that - vegetables that in in 'ip'!

Tengrain said...

If I get tagged with this one, I'll just reference your site Dr. Von Monkerstein. We match up pretty well on most of it, and I'll give a pass on the rest.

Being from SF, I gotta tell you that Hating Robin Williams put you way up on my list. The man is a thief.

Regards,

Tengrain

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised Bill Hicks isn't on your list of most loved comedians. His politics should have been right up your alley!