Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Contest update

Here's the list of the latest winners of the latest contests that have been held here on Monkey Muck:

The Modern Farmer Advisory Board won the "Haiku of the month" contest. They win free admission to the strip bar of their choice and a dented can of guava soda pop.

Millie Jensen won the latest essay contest and her prize is one of the fabulous jumping dildos of Calaveras county.
We forgot what contest this gal won but we sent her a prize anyway. We cashed out our Monkey Muck 401K's and gave her all the money.

Now that we've got that out of the way, it's time to announce a new contest! The prize is this 4 3/4" by 3 1/2" sticker.
If you'd like to win this sticker then you must enter by email and in that email you must tell me on what vehicle you would put this and, should you win, you must then send me a photo of you pointing to the sticker on said vehicle. Any entries in the comments section will be deleted and I will mock you for trying to enter in the comments rather than following the rules of this contest that have been set forth by me and my crack staff of attorneys. Good luck!

8 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

It sounds like everybody wins with this contest!

Missy said...

Oh I am afraid to enter, I am so ashamed of the time I messed up my entry by not following the rules!

Elizabeth said...

I think that hot bikini model definitely rates the contents of your 401k.

Mnmom said...

Just sent my entry - I'm also an obedient patriot!

Little Merry Sunshine said...

What is that model's belt holding up? It seems a tad bit unnecessary.

DivaJood said...

It would be so much fun to be mocked but I really want the sticker.

Freida Bee said...

Sign me up, because I get off on being mocked and I have a crappy silver minivan that gets 21 mpg and it deserves no rewards (a Chrysler Town and Cunty).

Suzy said...

I won't enter, because I refuse to identify myself as a patriot. Too many bad connotations.