Thursday, June 19, 2008

Here's Cindy Bush-McCain with a joke for you

I went to a bar the other night with some Republican ladywife friends and I ordered a whiskey sour with a side of prescription drugs. The bartender gave me my drink and pills and he said, "That'll be 1500 bucks." That's chump change to me so I paid him. He then said, "You know we don't often get presumptive nominee's wives in here buying drinks." So I said to him, "And at these prices you won't get many more!" Hahahahahahahaha.

My friends, isn't Cindy great? She's proud of her country 24/7, unlike me who finds it tough to be proud of my country at times. Thank you Cindy for financing my public career and for not telling people I call you a 'cunt,' oops, I mean thanks for telling that joke. If my campaign just keeps telling jokes then no one will notice that I flip flop on issues every day and that my economic advisers and myself are responsible for most of the economic mess we find ourselves in now.

Shut your mouth soldier boy, you promised me a drink and more pills if I told that joke, now pay up or I'll cut you off from my millions.

My friends, we've got to go. See you later!

7 comments:

Joe said...

She gives me the impression she smells like scotch and hairspray.

Angry Ballerina said...

One would expect that with all that money, her plastic surgeon would be a little more skilled.

Womans face looked like a vagina pickle.

Angry Ballerina said...

*looks
not looked.

Blueberry said...

She looks cold enough to air condition this house - or at least ice down a few drinks.

dguzman said...

Wow, does McFossil look bitter or what? Look at his clenched-tight left hand--what's he holding, a Jeopardy buzzer? He looks like he's thinking, "God I hate that c*nt, my friends."

Cindy looks like she's thinking, "there are several small and delicious-looking children here. Think I'll have a snack. Allow me to unhinge my jaw...."

Spirula said...

I'll wager she's "using" more than just steel crutches.

Micgar said...

My Friends-I sincerely hope the joke is on John McCain in Nov!