Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So sorry

Bush McCain's minister apologized to those godless Papists for calling them godless Papists and for saying that their church is the "great whore."  But he has so far refused to apologize for his insensitive remarks directed at gays and lesbians and for all the transgressions he has committed against me.

That fat bastard has yet to apologize for leaving me alone with naughty farm girls who were misbehaving so badly I just had to spank them to make them be good:
He has yet to say he is sorry for entering me in the "Who wants to replace Rick Nielson in Cheap Trick?" sweepstakes.
That putrid preacher has never copped to getting me cast in Lost only to have them edit me out later:
And he certainly has not made amends for using torture on me to get me to "turn to Jesus":
But perhaps worst of all, he refuses to apologize to this cute Asian gal for saying she was too fat to wear this costume:
And that fat bag of pus and guts has the gall to call himself a "man of god."  He's more like a god damned fraud, just like the guy he endorsed for President, if you ask me.

5 comments:

Dr. Zaius said...

Hmm... I think that the spotted cow costume is quite fetching, actually.

Ubermilf said...

I'm still not feeling the love.

M.Yu said...

Nice muck, Dr. MvM

What amazes me is how a Fez is always fashionable and looks great for every occasion, especially with the American flag poncho.
(Is that real poncho or a Sears poncho?)
I hope they catch on here in Texas

dguzman said...

Amen, Monkey.

As usual, the MSM is just giving the whole issue a pass. Assholes.

Bridget Jones said...

Now surely, MM, you could photoshop some interesting political stuff??

Pretty please??