Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hello?

Hi Archie, yes it's me.
Are you going to tell everyone the news?
Yes Archie.
Okay then.  Go on, tell them while I'm on the line with you.
Hey everybody, Archie has been cast in a new film called Espion.  It's a romantic thriller about spies and stuff.
Good.  Thanks for telling everybody.
Sure thing Archie.  I'm glad to help get the word out.  Now, since I did a favor for you I'd like you to do a favor for me...
What is it?
How about you come to Monkey Central and I do a tasteful photo shoot of you and I interview you for the blog.
Ummm...
Well?
I can't hear you.  Our connection is breaking up....
Archie, come on.  Be a sport.  I'll even make you dinner.
Hello?  Hello?  I can't hear.....(click)
Ok.  I see how it is.  

2 comments:

dguzman said...

I'm sure it was just a bad phone connection, Monkey. Like when I call Jennifer Beals.

mwb said...

"tasteful photo shoot" - tsk tsk.

You should have offered to her your fan fiction instead!