Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Belated swag update

I admit it, I'm a cad. I forgot to update you all on the swag I received from a certain white hot hockey ho last week. That's right kids, my running mate the lovely Kristi Love sent me some swag from her mounatin lair in Colorado.
She sent me a pack of Monkey Mints, that's them on the far left, a monkey in a fez pencil topper, and the neat-o keen monkey picture.

Before I consigned the pencil topper to a life of having a pencil up it's butt I let him sit on top of the computer for a few days.

It turns out he didn't like heights so I took him down and now he's just sitting on the desk of yours truly.

Thanks for all the great swag Kristi! You rock girl.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I love that pencil topper.

GETkristiLOVE said...

I made sure I gave the lil' fez guy lots of loving before sending him your way.

Dr. Zaius said...

You do what with your monkey pencil topper?

dguzman said...

GETkristiLOVE said...
I made sure I gave the lil' fez guy lots of loving before sending him your way.


*swoon*

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Kirby-Me too.

GKL-Yay!

Dr. Z-Be quiet you, or you'll get one where he got one! :)

Dguzman-Calm down you.