Wednesday, March 5, 2008

"Happy?"

Sure Dr. Zaius claims that his happy underpants plan for America is all in good fun and that it's going to be good for us, but is it really???? Let's look at the facts:

Under Zaius's twisted panty plan every man, woman, and child in this country could be stopped by thugs like this and forcibly checked to make sure they were wearing underwear:And if you don't pass Zaius's underpants test then this happens to you:And if you get caught again not wearing the proper Zaius proscribed undies then you are fired from your job and your house is taken away from you and given to underwear barons like this one:

"Grrrr, only terrorists don't wear Dr. Zaius's happy underpants! I'm wearing the sandpaper variety this second. Grrrrr."


Anyone who speaks out against the forced underwearization of America will be brutally repressed. Protests will be met with violent reaction from Zaius's panty boy thugs.

Families will be encouraged to turn one another in for not wearing the proper underwear. Lives will be made miserable all because Zaius wants us to prudishly keep our genitals covered at all times.Can we really trust an ape who wants to make us keep our pee pee's and our hoo hoo's covered up all the time? Zaius's vision for America's future is twisted and wrong. Fortunately, there is a better way!Here at the Monkey/Love 2008 campaign we say wear what you like! Boxers, briefs, thongs, anything! And you can even go commando if you want. That's right, unlike Dr. Zaius, we trust you the American people to do what's best for you. We're not going to create some big bureaucracy whose sole mission is to be in your pants 24/7. Your underwear, or lack thereof, is your business, you're not going to see us sniffing around down there, no sir.
Drew Barrymore says, "Yipee! I love the feel of fresh air on my nether regions as I skate! That scoundrel Zaius would deprive me of my right to flash my goodies while I frolic about. I'm voting Monkey/Love and I'm doing it with no panties on!"Kate Hudson says, "I'm very happy over the news that I can go commando if I want. To celebrate, I'm going to go braless!"Archie Panjabi says, "I'm a British citizen, leave me alone. Seriously, I mean it. I'll take a restraining order out against you if I have to."

There you have it! Two out of every three people want to keep this country free and normal by rejecting Zaius's twisted vision. Vote Monkey/Love in 2008, you have nothing to lose but your undies!

16 comments:

Ubermilf said...

Don't Mormons require special underwear?

Is Zaius a closet Romney clone?

Mnmom said...

How can I worry about underpants when Roger Clemons might be using steriods?? Or the gay couple next door might be able to get married??

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I'm a Canadian citizen, but I support your citizens in their fight for freedom, which I will demonstrate by going pantiless today. Maybe tomorrow too.

Claire said...

Is this the Dr. Monkey "it's 3 AM" ad?

Germaine Gregarious said...

My darling monkey, surely no one would mind if you went without "support" for your nether member. After all, dear, some monkeys simply don't need it.

But for those who've something a little more substantial, why happy underpants are simply the best way to ensure lower healthcare costs by way of preventing dangerous herniation from speaking softly and carrying a big stick.

If you catch my drift.

Besides, my dear, why do you not want to be happy in your underpants? Were you unhappy in your underpants as a little chimpanzee?

Deepti said...

Mormons require special underwear? That's news to me.

Ubermilf said...

Hey, Jane -- it's true!

Fran said...

I think you are onto something - this could be big.

Why force everyone into one kind of underwear? I mean, one person's happy is another person's misery.

The commando thing leaves me cold - literally, I am in upstate NY, but wtf, I want to know I can be free to do as I please.

As always- FranIam is PRO CHOICE!

Anonymous said...

It's all about the choice, baby.

GETkristiLOVE said...

Ahhh.... Dr. Monkey, I am still learning everything from you.

Happy underpants, but Happier NO Underpants. Woooo!

Distributorcap said...

Laura Bush goes commando

Dr. Zaius said...

Bah! Lies and slander! You want to force Crunky drugs and Mind Control Fez Technology on the public like Hillary Clinton's healthcare plan. Happy Underpants are like Barak Obama's healthcare plan - no one will be forced to wear them, but we know that everybody will want them!

Good day to you, sir. GOOD DAY!

dguzman said...

Damn that panty-hugging ape! You're clearly far more evolved than he is.

Anonymous said...

Zaius' obsession with underpants will doom us all!

You know who wore underpants? Hitler!

Whiskeymarie said...

How does Monkey/Love feel about diapers?
Um...just asking.
No reason, or anything.

Jeez- back off!

Sorry. I didn't mean that.
I just like a sensible incontinence undergarment, that's all.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Ubermilf-Only his hairdresser knows for sure.

MNMom-I'm just adding to your worries.

Barb-Down with panties!

CDP-It could be.

Germaine-I'll have you know I am a bonobo!

Jane-Yep. It's true.

Ubermilf-Hey, that's my line!

Fran-Pro-choice is a good thing!

Kirby-And keeping clean down there as well.

GKL-I have lots to teach you.

Dcap-She's spreading anthrax with her cooter.

Dr. Z-Pipe down and have a Crunky.

Dguzman-Thanks for recognizing that.

MWB-Sad but true.

Whiskey-I'm all for diapers, and breast feeding as well!