Thursday, February 28, 2008

Swag update

I got some new swag from some of my dear readers! Woo hoo! Who loves me baby? Beautiful women north of the Mason Dixon line that's who!

The lovely Tanya Espanya sent me an envelope full of swag and I got it today. The Tanya prize pack included this photo of her and her handsome hubby having a cocktail while baby Alexander is left unattended.
She also sent me little packet of green tea.

And this keen note pad!The milk chocolate candy bar you sent broke a bit but it seems to be okay. Since I can no longer eat chocolate bars Sparky will enjoy the one you sent Tanya. Thanks for all the neat stuff!

I also got swag from a lovely lady in Wisconsin. The Quaker vixen Suzy gifted me with this fun monkey sticker:And she sent me her holiday catch up letter and included in that letter were photos of her, her husband Ed, and her beautiful daughters. Oh yeah, I nearly forgot, she also sent me a sign photo of The Motor Primitives, my official house band and you can see it on the sidebar. Thanks for all the keen stuff Suzy!

So if you're keeping score at home, I've gotten swag from two Canadian hotties (Barbara and Tanya) and one Quaker vixen. The rest of you have a long way to go to catch up to this group of women who I am now going to refer to as Monkey's Angels.

9 comments:

Tanya Espanya said...

First!

ahahahahah!!!

I was desperate to send you something you'd like, so I'm wandering around the house trying to find good crap to send.

I picked up the baby. But he's lumpy and big and it would probably have cost me too much to send him.

I love that tea I sent you, and IT'S ONLY AVAILABLE IN FRANCE. Yes, I am amazing because I am sharing my stash with you.

I hope Sparky loves that chocolate because I'm all about Ghirardelli chocolate. Slurp.

And because I'm a bit of a stealer, any time we go to an Air Canada airport lounge, I 'look' at the little pads of paper they have lying around.

hee hee!


Glad you enjoyed.

:)

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Nice swag-receiving! I wonder how many of those cocktails Tanya slurped back that afternoon? I'm proud to call her a fellow Moneky's Angel.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Tanya-I would have accepted the baby but I would h ave sent him back when he hit his teen age years. Thanks again for the stuff you sent.

Barb-This swag parade would not be in full swing with out your gift of the CDs. You started it all for me, thanks!

Romius T. said...

I'm so jealouis you get swag all the time! I want swag. I have something to offer you, if you ever rent the movie Brown bunny let me know, I have a 1 hour and 8 minute long running commentary about the movie that I recorded on my mp3's voice recorder while I watched the movie. It's not exactly good swag but it's the best I can do.

dguzman said...

I'm totally jealous of Monkey's Angels. I want to be an angel! *looking around for stuff to send*

Alyson said...

how does one go about sending the monkey some swag?? i want in on this action!! and i live close so i won't even have to pay for postage :-)

Freida Bee said...

Oh maaan- Yer gettin' Texas Swag!

Suzy said...

In the name of honesty, I cannot take credit for the signed MP photo -- it was Ed who did that. Can he be an angel too?

GETkristiLOVE said...

I have something to send you - can you email me your address?