Wednesday, February 6, 2008

And now here's a few words from some kooky looking models

"I'd like to remind you that people are still being killed, maimed, and scarred for life both physically and mentally in Iraq and Afghanistan. The war hasn't gone away you know."

"Oh la la, she's right you know. Millions of dollars are still being wasted over there. Halliburton, KBR, Blackwater, and many more companies you never heard of are raking in millions of your taxpayer dollars while children over here are deined basic preventative medical care."
"I'm a sax, blow me."

"If we really wanted to bring democracy to the Middle East we'd stop propping up corrupt regimes like the ones in Suadi Arabia, Egypt, and Israel. Every day that we exclude Iraqis and Afghans from assiting in the rebuilding of their own countries is another day we make more enemies and we keep true democracy from flowering over there."

"You know, if they let the Iraqis decide what they really want, they end up with an economy that does not include the western multi national corporations that are raping them now. They'd vote for a mixed economic and political system, one where there would be plenty of state owned businesses that would employ lots of people. They would kick out the western multi national corporations in a heart beat if they had control of their own country. And they'd nationalize their oil industry and use the profits to help one another. Why, I bet you didn't know that they already voted for all those things but Paul Bremer voided that election because it clashed with the Bush/Cheney vision for the future of Iraq."

"Pretty much everything Bush and his gang of thieves have said about Iraq has been a lie and it's no wonder those people hate us now. And if you think John McCain will do anything differently than Bush, then you're sadly mistaken."

"Meep zorp, goog fragprip dooplee doo."

13 comments:

Mnmom said...

Saxy! I'm sure that's exactly what they are all thinking. Where do you GET this stuff??

Anonymous said...

I think it takes bare mid-riff to lay bare the mid east policies of the US.

Karen said...

That last one looks like H.R. PufnStuf's demented cousin...

Gifted Typist said...

It's so depressing to see such intellligent words under such bimboesque images.

Missy said...

I gad not forgotten, but now how will I be able to forget? Such challenging image to word associations!

Anonymous said...

What a shocking use of young......saxophones.

And what Karen said!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Those kooky models know what they are talking about.

Is everything okay in your area? I heard tornadoes were bad there last night.

Deepti said...

I like the model that looks like she's filling the balloon using her butt. I'll have to try that at the next (and last?) party I attend.

Whiskeymarie said...

How did you get that photo of me with my big blue tie???
I thought I had put my shameful past behind me...

dguzman said...

I love HR Puffinstuff. I'm glad he was able to provide some commentary for your post.

And what a staff!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

MNMom-I could tell you but then it would not be fun anymore.

MWB-Yes!

Karen-Aren't we all someone's demented cousin?

giftedtypist-Sex sells, get over it.

Missy-You're not supposed to forget.

D Cup-Sax on demand!

Barb-Out of the mouths of kooks...

Jane-Butt juice balloons were one of the "innovations" I was glad to see not catch on.

Whiskey-"Shameful"? That period was hardly shameful, in fact I loved you most during that time.

Dguzman-It's a Sid and Marty Kroft kind of world.

Joe said...

Hey, that second girl from the bottom? I have something to say about her. I'll post about it later.

Micgar said...

Monkey-I would like to have sax with that girl with the sax. And the talk to her about the Middle East situation, of course.