Thursday, January 17, 2008

Question of the day

Today's question comes to us from bird chick/political blogger extraordinaire DGuzman. She wants to know: Why do the reichs come to our blogs and waste space?

Sappy Boi and Croc69 out on a play date.

Excellent question my friend!

The biggest reason they come to our blogs is because none of us ever goes to theirs so they have to try to use our comments sections to spread their bull shit. It kills them that we don't read them and try to bait them like they do us so they try to engage us on our blogs. I'm taking the high road however and I'm doing what my Mother taught me to do when someone was being an ass when I was a kid, I'm ignoring them. They have every right to write what they like on their blogs but here I decide which comment stays and which corporate apologist Reich wing comments go.

Another reason they lurk on our blogs is they hate it that we use them to spread our views and opinions. It also infuriates them beyond belief that we are using our blogs to organize against their candidates and the corporations and to spread the news stories that the corporate media will never tell. So they're coming over here to spy on us and to keep tabs on what we are doing. They realize deep down in their cold little hearts that true change begins from the bottom up, and gawd knows Bush and the corporations have done their best to keep us all down for years, so they want to be able to see what changes are in store for them in the years to come.

If any of you want to respond to them that's fine, but I'm going to delete their inane comments as soon as I see them. I could leave them on and they might give someone a good laugh but hey, I write the jokes on this blog, not them. Also be warned that if you do respond to them they will follow you to your blog and they'll start leaving long unhinged messages there as well as here. It happened to Ed at Enriched Geranium. Ed was much nicer to Sappy Boi than Sappy Boi deserved, but that just goes to show you what a nice guy Ed is.

Thanks for the question DGuzman! You rock!

Do you have a question you'd like to see me answer? If so then send that question to monkeymuck(at)gmail(dot)com. I'll pick one a day to answer all this month.

8 comments:

Fran said...

Great question from my girl D!

Great answer from my Dr M!

Jess Wundrun said...

I always pictured slappy as being about 14, sortof heroin skinny, greasy and a little jiggy around the crazy eyes.

A fat nazi works though

Randal Graves said...

Where are all the cheetos crumbs in his shirt? I didn't think napkins made it into basements or white power compounds.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Fran-Thanks.

Jess-Skinny and greasy works too. He may even be an Ann Coulter like she-wraith for all I know. I've never actually met him/her.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Randal-Napkins? They don't need stinkin' napkins.

vikkitikkitavi said...

You wanna know what I think? I think the wingnuts cruise by because they need to convince themselves. Because some of them, deep down, know that they are merely disengenuous, selfish, money-grubbing fucks, but they think that if they can come up with a good argument, that it means that they might be right. But they're not right. Their half-baked political theories don't justify their greed, fear, and willful ignorance, no matter how frequently they argue that they do.

dguzman said...

To steal something FranSheIs said, I'll say about you: "he might just be a big hairy ape, but I love him."

Gee, and right on cue, we get the Slapster!

And what's with the extra-long fingernails on the nazi boys (see thumb on Sappy Boi/Baldy, especially)?

Ubermilf said...

I still haven't figured out why I come here.