Monday, January 14, 2008

Question of the day

Today's question comes to us from Blind "Mississippi Hand Job" Johnson. Blind had someone send in this query: "Recently, I went blind from masturbating, is there any way I can get my sight back?" First off Blind, it was pretty fortuitous that your parents named you "Blind," seeing (pun intended) as how you went blind and all.


Second, were you masturbating while watching someone doing some arc welding or something? Is that why you went blind? Or maybe you tossed lye in your eyes when you climaxed? Because I got to tell ya guy, I've had a long history of "roughing up my suspect" and I never went blind because of it. In fact, if I hadn't "dusted the demon" all those times I would have went blind from the back log of baby batter in my once youthful loins.


Finally Blind, I don't see much hope of you regaining your sight. So I suggest that you dig deep in the spank bank in your head and you flog your log as much as you like. Why not, the damage has been done so you might as well have some fun.


Thanks for sending in your question Blind! I hope someone with a very sexy voice reads you my reply!


I'm taking most any question on most any topic all month long. Send in your burning questions to monkeymuck(at)gmail(dot)com. I'm answering questions in the order in which they were sent so if I have not gotten to your question yet, hang in there I'll get to it soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No Comments yet? Let me be the first to comment but I don't know what to say. Oh look there's Dcup... I gotta go...

Anonymous said...

Blind Mississippi Hand Job? I have all his albums!