Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dancing with the candidates

Do you think it's appropriate for a Presidential candidate to have a close relationship with a young boy who is not related to him and with a robot?Dr. Smith thinks it's okay. He's fine with it.
Have you ever given a dance party that was so loud and wild that the Deparment of Homeland Security had to be called in to break it up? Dr. Smith has. And he'll do it again. In a heart beat, even though this country is at war and the divide between the rich and the poor gets wider every day. Dr. Smith is wrong to be dancing and partying while there's so much work to be done to fix our nation. Dr. Smith, wrong for dancing, wrong for America.

You can bet Monkey/Love will leave the dancing to the dancing girls because we'll be too busy working our asses off to make this country great again.
I'm Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein and I approved this message because I can't dance but I can fix this country. And please ladies, stop staring at my crotch.

10 comments:

pissed off patricia said...

Too late. It was the first thing that caught my eye in the picture. Okay the second, after the hula hoop.

Ubermilf said...

Oh, the pain, THE PAIN.

Missy said...

Oh don't be so modest, I bet you can dance with the best of 'em!

Madam Z said...

Whoa, you caught me in the act. I couldn't help myself, Mr. Monkey, your crotch is awesome.

dguzman said...

Sorry, I know--your eyes are up HERE. But that flashy silver outfit just screams at me, even though I'm a lesbian, and then I just start looking. Oh, sorry, I looked again. (ew) Oh, sorry. (ew) Dangit! (ew)

Distributorcap said...

danger dr m
danger dr m

Anonymous said...

Oh, sure you mock my platform of Dance Dance Revolution in every home, but the American people will love me for it!

- Dr. Smith

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

PoP-Sure, you saw the hula hoop first. Riiiiiiiiiight.

UberMILF-It will feel better if you jsut lay back and stop thinking about it. Also taking off your clothes will help too.

Missy-I used to shake 'em down but now I stop and think about my dignity.

Madam Z-It's a national treasure.

Dguzman-It's okay, everyone stares, even lesbians. I'm used to it.

Dcap-Danger is my middle name.

MWB-You want the people to dance while you plunder the treasury! I'm on to you.

Whiskeymarie said...

Sorry- baby blue satin really leaves nothing to the imagination.

GETkristiLOVE said...

What did you say? I'm too busy staring at your crotch.