Thursday, January 10, 2008

Question of the day

Today's question of the day comes to us from a willowy flame haired Amazon with jade green eyes, that's right kids, Madam Zelda sent in today's question. She wants to know:

Have you ever thought about all the adjectives that rhyme with "monkey" and wondered if any of them applied to you?

For example, are you:

a bunky monkey? (Since I no longer sleep in bunk beds, no.)

chunky monkey? (Yes. I'm a little over weight.)

clunky monkey? (I'm a tad clumsy if that's what you mean.)

drunky monkey? (Sometimes I am but not as much as I used to be.)

flunky monkey? (Yes, I flunked a few classes in college.)

funky monkey? (I'm as funky as a white monkey in his mid 40's can be.)

gunky monkey? (Not so much. I stay pretty clean these days.)

hunky monkey? (Depends on how bad your eye sight is. It also helps if you have an offbeat idea of what "cute" or "hunky" is.)

junky monkey? (Not as much as I used to be.)

lunky monkey? (I've been called a lunkhead before so I'd have to say yes to this one.)

one-key monkey? (More like a one trick pony monkey.)

punky monkey? (Yes, but old school punk. And I'm also a "New Wave" monkey too.)

spunky monkey? (Define "spunk" first, then I'll answer.


That was fun Madam Z! Thanks for sending in your question.

You too can have your question answered if you send it in to me via email. Send in your query to monkeymuck (at) gmail (dot) com. I'm taking one question a day during January.

1 comment:

Madam Z said...

Thank you for your gut-wrenchingly honest answers to these critically important questions.

As for the one you have not yet answered, no, not that kind of spunk. I mean "spunky" as in fearless, or frisky. Please rush your answer, as I am anxious to finish your resume.