Thursday, December 20, 2007

It took a Christmas miracle to bring us together

My main Presidential rival and I have put aside our differences this holiday season to bring you something special, a secret Santa event! We invite any of you who would like to be involved to find out more about it here.The Simian Secret Santa event is open to all peoples of all faiths, creeds, and sexual persuasions, however Belgians need not apply. Oh ok, we'll even let them in if they want, it is Christmas after all.


Happy holidays everybody!

5 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I already signed up and now I find out you are letting Belgians play? I want back out!

Missy said...

Done.

Katie Schwartz said...

how did you get snow on that blog?!?!?! that is the coolest thing evahhhh.

Anonymous said...

Done. And I'm glad to see my favorite detective can participate.

No Poirot, no DCup.

Suzy said...

We have nothing against Phlegm.