Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ever wonder where political pundits come from?

Some political pundits were the kids you went to school with who made outrageous claims on the playground and then ran away before they could back up said claims. You know the kind of kids I'm talking about. They'd say things like, "My dad is an astronaut!," when you knew in fact that their father was the town drunk who liked to give you a hug that lasted a bit too long for your tastes. Or they'd say things like, "We went on summer vacation to Japan and Germany and then we went to the land of Oz too," when in fact you knew they spent the summer vacation inside their trailer watching The Gong Show.


They also come from the ranks of the bullies who used to beat other kids up and then try to claim that the little defenseless beaten up kids started the fight.

And finally some political pundits come straight from the loony bin where years of living has left them not only insane but mean as hell as well.

10 comments:

Joe said...

Yep. You nailed it.

Fran said...

They are - as has been said many times may ways (holiday nod!) - sure proof that there is no such thing as intelligent design.

Claire said...

Every time I see Michelle Malkin's face, I cannot help thinking that the perennially-pissed-off expression is due not to the illegal immigrants trying to take away her pundit job, but to the fact that Ann Coulter gets so much more attention than she does. (I crack myself up sometimes...)

Randal Graves said...

This explains so much! What a wonderful PSA.

Some Guy said...

I also know a few pundits who have come from my butthole during my morning poop.

Too gross?

Well, not as gross as Coulter, Bolton, or Malkin.

no_slappz said...

There you have it. Coulter, Bolten and Malkin, praised with harsh damnation.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Bubs-And it was too hard to hit that nail either.

Fran-You got that right.

CDP-I know what you mean, it pisses her off to no end that more don't hate her.

Randal-I'm all about helping others.

Chris-They are some dody heads aren't they.

Slappy_boy-Welcome back! Be nice and don't call my other commenters names and I'll leave your reich wing comments up. But I still won't read your blog no matter how much you read mine. :)

dguzman said...

Monkey, have I told you lately that I love you? You da man. This post rocks.

Micgar said...

Maybe Malkin has that ugly sneer because she keeps smelling the awful crap she keeps spewing. These 3 are the 3 Stooges.

Anonymous said...

I don't think you can understate the effects of inbreeding in Malkin's case.

Where I come from, there was a saying. If you heard an old man or woman saying something about the "eyes are too close together" when talking about a horse, cow, dog, etc.... they were saying that they saw evidence of inbreeding.

Take a good long look (but not too long) at Malkin. Eyes+idiotic spew=no doubt about it.