Friday, November 2, 2007

Exposed!

It seems Wisconsin blogger and all around busybody Jess Wundrun has been hiding a little secret from the world for the past few months. Remember her little "hiatus" she took? She claimed that she had "bloggers block" and needed to get away for a bit, well, it turns out that she actually went into the jungle to give birth during that time! After a bit of digging a Monkey/Love campaign operative dug up this photo of Ms. Wundrun with her lover Dr. Zaius and their love child! That's right, these two have been canoodling in private while deceiving the world in public! It all makes sense now doesn't it? Now we see the reason for all those baseless attacks on me and my campaign. Shame on you two! Stop hiding your illicit romance and tell the truth for once!

9 comments:

Jess Wundrun said...

Dr. Monkey! While you know that I love the species that flings its fecies, I was totally going to give you my endorsement! In light of recent events, though I feel fairly certain that I will be getting behind the technological juggernaut that is the iSplotchy.

While Zaius has been a bit of a mentor to me in the bloggerworld, I don't feel like an ape from the future understands the problems we face today. (Have you ever seen him try to use a simple vending machine? Eek, it is embarrassing. So, if Giuliani's kids can endorse a different candidate, I think Zaius should understand that for now I am headed toward the iSplotchy camp. (And I don't think they make you canvas door to door)

Jess Wundrun said...

Plus, you're just peeved about this.

(That photo is a good reminder that it is time to see the colorist, tho)

dguzman said...

Wow.

Splotchy said...

Thanks for your support, Jess!

You're correct, no canvassing is required. The only thing the iSplotchy campaign asks is that you wear an iSplotchy t-shirt during your waking hours.

Say hi to little Z for me -- he's a cutie.

Jess Wundrun said...

Little Z is cute! er, I mean, what ape baby?

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Jess-Your little film did not offend me, however your lies about your love for Zaius does.

Dguz-I agree.

Splotchy-Stop sucking up to others on my blog! You scoundrel.

Fran said...

Hey kids- lets calm down.

I think the title of this post should be- take heed Monkeyman - "Who's Holding Our CRANKY now?"

Just sayin'.

Fran said...

P.S. Jess- the cosmos are fabulous and free flowing over at Germaine Gregarious' place.

Don't let the angry monkey tear you down.

GETkristiLOVE said...

Poor lil' bastard monkey... looks like he got Zaius' looks.