Saturday, November 24, 2007

Did you know that I'm an intellectually dishonest nitwit?

I'm jumping for joy because the right wingers have found my blog and it pisses them off so much that they are now leaving comments telling me how wrong I am about issues that I know I am right about. Yes, boys and girls, my little post about the wonderful documentary Sicko pushed one of the Bushies over the edge and he left not one, not two, but three comments castigating me for daring to have an opinion that runs counter to the right wing FOX Noise opinion he holds. No need going to look for his third comment because I deleted it due to the fact that I got inside his right wing mind so badly that he had to resort to name calling. But you can still tell what kind of person he is by reading his other comments.


I'm sure he'll come back and say I am "censoring" him. On the contrary, this is still the USA and one has a measure of freedom of speech here and I welcome disagreement, unlike they do because people like him and Sean Hannity and mAnn Coulter and Mike Malkin all hate dissent from their viewpoints. And since he has not one but two blogs, he can write about how wrong I am on his blogs as much as he likes. But this is my blog and if you leave a comment insulting me or one of my blog buds then I am going to delete any such comment as soon as I find it. Disagree with me all you like but there is no need to stoop to name calling, it only makes you look stupid and intellectually dishonest. So remember before you fire off a nasty little comment, you better not resort to name calling and insulting behavior or you will be deleted. There is still such a thing as etiquette in this world and I expect all my readers and commenters, even you right wingers, to abide by it. Since I do not go to your blog and leave nasty insulting comments No_Slappz, I expect the same out of you.

You know what boys and girls? No_Slappz is on the wrong side of the single payer not for profit universal health care issue, just like all his (or her since I have no idea if he is male or female) Reich wing brethren are. As a matter of fact, they've been on the wrong side of every major social issue since women's suffrage. They said that if women got the right to vote the country would suffer, they said that if child labor laws were enacted then the economy would fall apart, they said that if gays and lesbians were treated fairly then Jesus would smite us, they said that Medicare was a bad idea and that Social Security was going to lead to a Communist takeover. You can look it up boys and girls, they've been on the wrong side of every important issue every time, but at least they are consistent.

And you know what? They're on the wrong side of this "immigration" issue, which as most of you know is a smoke screen wedge issue they invented to keep us divided, and they're on the wrong side of the health care issue.

I know you're not used to reading anything that disagrees with your world view but believe it or not there are millions of people in this country that disagree with you and your President, and he is your President and not mine because my President would never start a war for oil or support torture. You see No_Slappz, progressive people like me blog because our views are not presented or represented in the corporate media, yours are. And you know what else we do with our blogs? We network and we organize and we're going to do in 2008 just what we did in 2006, get the word out about right wing candidates and how bad they are for our country, and we're going to increase our majority in Congress and we're going to take the White House out of the hands of the greedy bloodthirsty Bushies. And that scares the holy hell out of you people.

18 comments:

Dr. Zaius said...

I, for one, would never call you an insulting name, Mr. Poopy Head.

Randal Graves said...

The both of you [expletive deleted] can go [expletive deleted] yourselves. Bunch of [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted].

Oh, sorry, I was just listening to the Nixon tapes.

But you're right. Pick an issue, ANY issue, and they were wrong. Every. Single. Time. It would be nice if people would stop listening to them.

mwb said...

There you go thinking for yourself again.

Rush & Ann will tell you what to think when you are required to express an opinion.

Freida Bee said...

I had someone leave me a sweet comment, as yours were, yesterday. For a while, I felt sure my mother had found my blog. I had a whole mental scenerio brewing in my head that my finky brother had spilled the beans over Thanksgiving supper and my whole right wing family despised me more than they despised my poitical stances already. Fortunately, it appears it was just a moronic stranger.

That's about the only context I can fathom that it would make me glad strangers are leaving nasty comments. At least it's not nasty acquaintances or relatives.

Distributorcap said...

dr m....

as always, a scholar and a gentleman......

happy holiday from your adoring public and your biggest fan

as for no_slappz.....

Mike Lewis said...

Fight the good fight my friend. It's important to be a shining political beacon but don't ever stop letting us know who has our cruncky.

Ubermilf said...

You may be an intellectually dishonest nitwit, but you sure do rock the fez.

SamuraiFrog said...

This is the real fun of blogging, though, isn't it? Getting blasted by a bunch of crybaby Republicans who crumble when met with a contrary opinion? Happened to me this morning; I feel alive.

Fran said...

Wah- big bunch of crybabies.

Glad you are here to tick them off.

I can not comment on the one commenter, as I have declared my blog offlimits for them and as a result, will not engage with them here either.

Freida Bee said...

Beware, I think "they" might be behind this.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Are you making waves, Dr M? Good for you, a little longer and you will have them out of there!

Ed said...

My observation is that these right-wing types are not interested in discussion. They only want to insult and try to put words in your mouth in a pathetic attempt at proving you wrong, and the only way they can do that is to twist and distort. Just don't let them upset you.

Suzy said...

No Slappz, I object to both the name calling and the twisting of every single thing that anyone else says. I guarantee that what you SAY I am saying, is not at all what I am saying.

Debate implies some respect. You come into comment sections and lob lemons (thanks, Chad Vader for the imagery) so fast and hard that nobody can get a word in edgewise ... and this is print media! It's like Bill O. screaming "Shut up! Shut up!" when he doesn't like what a guest is saying.

You think you are being smart, but really it is just plain mean and disrespectful, something which I cannot abide. If you were my kindergarten student, you would soon be changing your ways ... with the help of some tough love, of course. I am so glad that my blogging compadres find your behavior unacceptable as well.

The end.

Douglas Underhill said...

Man, I'm sorry they found you too. But it seems like you have the right viewpoint about the whole situation. Good luck.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Dr. Z-Them's fighting words! Put up your paws!

Randal-All one needs to do is to look at their positions and then you pick the opposite side and you'll be right!

MWB-Damn me for thinking for myself.

Freida-Most of my family would disagree with everything I write. That's why I don't associate with them anymore.

Dcap-Awww shucks, happy holiday to you as well.

Mother Goldstein-Oh, no doubt I'll always fight the good fight.

UberMILF-And you do wonders for cupcakes my dear.

Samurai-Yeah, it is fun pissing off the other side.

Fran-You're so evolved.

Freida-Gasp! That link almost made me cry you beast!

Barb-I dream of the day we run them from power.

Ed-They think that what they see on Bill O and Hannity and Hannity is how debate is supposed to be, people shouting at one another. They've forgotten how to have civil conversations.

Suzy-No need to respond to him, but thanks for doing so. I've decided that since he can't be civil on here he can no longer post comments. So I'm deleting whatever he leaves. He only leaves comments here becasue he thinks others will read them since no one reads his sad little blog. He knows I get a lot of readers so he thinks that by commenting he'll spread his hateful views here and people will read them, but alas I will not give him that opportunity. He has two blogs and he can spew whatever garbage he thinks over there.

Doug-I'm not sorry they found me, they need to read people like me. And thanks to you for stopping by.

Matthew Hubbard said...

No_slappz has been visiting my blog as well. In fact, he (or she, but probably he) visited my blog more times about as many times as I did this weekend.

He has a lot of time on his hands and not much skill at making friends. More to be pitied than censured.

dguzman said...

I love you, Monkey! Great post! You are totally workin' it, my man, and it's a pleasure to read.

GETkristiLOVE said...

This is why I love me some Dr. Monkey!