Sunday, September 23, 2007

Germany has it soooo much better than us

"Why whatever do you mean Dr. Monkey?"

Well Timmy, have a look at one of their most popular politicians.
This vision's name is Gabriele Pauli and she a member of the German parliament. Her big idea is that all marriages should last 7 years, if folks want to stay married then they can marry one another again. If not, then they got their separate ways.


While they get beautiful and smart women politicians, we get this idiot.
"Hey ya'll Ah just cut a silent but deadly. Ya'll be sniffin' on it in a minnit."

"Okay, I get it, I see your point."

9 comments:

joshhill1021 said...

Ok I am moving to Germany post haste. Can I marry her when I get there? I am Ok with only seven years with her, that is enough for me.

The word verification is soyor, i want to know soy or what?

Cup said...

You don't consider Dubya a hottie?

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Boxer-We may not agree on NFL teams but we agree on this gal. Hubba, hubba.

Beth-No, do you?

Joe said...

Plus Germany gets to be one half of "Germany or Florida" so they got that going for them.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Bubs-So true. That's two great things going for Germany.

Micgar said...

what an inequality this is. We get dumber n-a-boxa-rocks, and they get...some beautiful politicking!

Freida Bee said...

I actually like this marriage idea, but think it would suck to have your partner up and leave 'cause a certain date arrived.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Apparently Pauli is divorced. Guess how long she was married?

Yup, seven years. So she speaks from experience.

Life As I Know It Now said...

as someone who has been married for 25 years I don't know if I like this idea that much. hell, you just get starting to really know each other after 15 years!