Sunday, September 23, 2007

True Employment Tales

Back when I sold tools, supplies, and equipment to do under car and truck service for Myers Tire Supply I had a customer named AJ. AJ was probably the world's only Jewish heavy duty deisel mechanic. He was originally from NYC and I met him when he worked for a deadbeat truck company in Greeneville, TN. Around 2001 when chat rooms were exploding into the public consciousness AJ became a chat room junkie. He'd tell me about his "adventures" when I stopped by to see him.

One day he told me that he was having a sexy hot chat with some gal in Maine. He said, "I had her totally convinced I was a lesbian."

I said, "Oh yeah? What happened next?"

He said with a sheepish look on his face, "She busted me."

"Oh yeah? How'd she do that?"

Still sheepish he said, "In da middle of our hot chat she pops up and asks me what size panty hose I wore."

"What'd you tell her?"

"I told her I wore medium. Den she shut da chat down and she left. Dat bitch."

Hardly able to contain my laughter I said, "So that wasn't the answer she was looking for?"

He said with a perfectly straight face, "How da hell am I supposed to know what size panty hose I wear?"

Finally I started laughing out loud and I said, "Dude, if you were a lesbian you'd know shit like that."

I saw the light bulb go on over his head. He said, "Oh, yeah, uh, well, I guess you're right."

5 comments:

Jess Wundrun said...

I'm guessing the other lesbian was a man too.

I don't know too many lesbians who wear pantyhose. Just sayin'.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Exactly, Jess. I think lesbians are allergic to pantyhose.

Now if she had asked about Birkenstocks...

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

You ladies are forggeting two words, "lipstick lesbians."

vikkitikkitavi said...

I agree, it was a trick question. Lesbians do not wear pantyhose.

Neither do lipstick lesbians, although for a different reason.

dguzman said...

Glad to see that others have commented on the oh-so-obvious hatred of pantyhose that even lipstick lesbians have. (I was sick yesterday and didn't make it to my all mah blog honeys)

I'm intrigued--I want to know what "reason" Vikki's aluding to...