Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Excuse me Bob?

From Think Progress:
Appearing on Bloomberg Television this weekend, Novak said of the YouTube debate, “I thought it was really disgusting. … The reporters were terrible but this was ludicrous.” Novak argued, “You know when we did away with the monarchy and went through democracy, there was a lot of fear that this sort of thing would happen. It took 200 years but we got there.”
Man this old fart hates everybody! He hates bloggers because they don't read his bull shit and bow down to him and his corporate masters. He hates YouTube because out of touch assholes like him don't dominate it. He hates the people who asked the questions on the YouTube debates because they aren't "journalists" in the pay of corporate media like him. And he probably hates puppies, flowers, cute little kids, and sunsets too.
I love his line, "...there was a lot of fear that this sort of thing would happen..." Really Bob? Fear? Really? Who was fearful of citizens asking questions of the people who want to lead them? You? Your corporate media paymasters? Or was it all rich white men who've been assisting the white power elites foist their corrupt power agenda on this country from day one?

Bob you've been against everything the people of this country have wanted for the past 50 years. You were for the Vietnam war, for Nixon, against equal rights for women and minorities, you were for letting people with HIV/AIDS suffer and die needlessly, you were against divesting from South Africa and freeing Nelson Mandela, you've been on the side of the rich white guys all along, you are for the wars on Iraq and Afghanistan, you are for King George the Chickenhawk, you are against common people asking questions and daring to want to help shape this country, and worst of all Bob, you are against me.
Honestly though Bob, I could care less what you say because you're right you'll be physically dead soon. Your body will finally catch up with your sense of humanity and your basic human decency, those two things died along time ago. I never read what you wrote and I could not stomach your inhumane visage on TV so I won't shed a tear or be a bit sorry when you go down for your dirt nap. We bloggers will get the last laugh, we'll still be alive long after you're gone and we'll be helping shape public opinion and public policy while you rot in the ground, so nah, nah, nah.

8 comments:

Some Guy said...

I have posted numerous times about my utter contempt for Mr. No-facts. He is second on my media loathe-list to O'Reilly. Thank god he's not a visible as he once was. However, in begrudging fairness to him (that he doesn't deserve, btw), I'm pretty sure he's been against the Iraq invasion. Perhaps he's changed his stance. This blogs is great! I'm adding it to my links.

kelsi said...

What a fricking creep. I really enjoy your rants, though, because you manage to express the vitriol that I usually distill down to "ugh. Me hate him."

Evil Spock said...

Maybe Novak has a plan to take us all with him when he kicks it.

pissed off patricia said...

I kinda figure that he'll get pissed one time too many and just explode in hatred. Yuck, there's gonna be a hell of a mess to clean up if that happens.

J.D. said...

Wait, I'm confused: How'd we get where? So, the founding fathers were fighting against YouTube, or the people having a chance to partake in politics? Because either way, Novak is an absolute asshole, no?

Snad said...

He doesn't hate cute kids, puppies, and sunsets, Monkey. HE HATES THEIR FREEDOM to be cute.

Freida Bee said...

I saw him eat a kitten on a YouTube video. THAT'S why he hates YouTube.

Johnny Yen said...

Someone told me a story about seeing him out in Washington, D.C., eating steak, drinking martinis and holding court over his starstruck right-wing toadies. I encourage this behavior-- particularly the consumption of too much red meat and alcohol.