Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The people speak with one voice

And with that voice they shout, "Monkerstein for President in 2008!"

Here is another random sampling of Monkerstein supporters from across the country and their words of praise for me:

"Yo, Dr. Monkey dude, I dig your position on immigration. It will make our country stronger and it will increase the chances that I will score with a hot Latino gal. Now could someone pull my finger? I'm dying to cut one."
"Meow, meow, meow, meow, salmon, meow, meow, meow."


"Yee haa ya'll! I'm Missy Mandy Brittany Ashley Bledsoe Jr. and I'm president of the UT Vols for Monkerstein. We love the Monkey here in Knoxville and we cain't wait for him to be our next President. Oh, ain't he cute too? All us college girls love him!"

"These horns are real. I am a mutant freak and I should not be alive. I was one of Dr. Zaius's experiments gone wrong. Please for the love of all that is holy, kill me now. Give me the sweet release of death."

"I cut off my pant leg to show how much I love Dr. Monkerstein. So what if it also might get me laid by this beardy guy here? Can't a gal get a little while she supports the Monkerstein campaign?"


"I found this American boy wandering in my neighborhood in Istanbul. I love him and I am keeping him. Our love burns bright, almost as bright as the shining Monkerstein campaign to lead America back to greatness. Now please go away and leave Jimmy and I alone."

"I will kick your ass and break your nose on my washboard abs if you try to put that feckin' fez on me again. I'm serious. What's that? You want to try me? Well bring it on tough guy."

If you all will excuse me now, I must attend to that young lady.

10 comments:

Matthew Hubbard said...

Not telling you how to run your blog, largely out of fear you might throw feces at me, but if you check how much your blog is worth again, I think you'll find there's a large upgrade now.

I understand that being worth $44,000 isn't as good a joke as being worth $0.00, but one of those statements is currently the truth and the other isn't.

Just sayin'.

Cup said...

I gotta get me a fez. And a couple for the cats.

Monkerstein is my President!

Bob Zukerman said...

Does that mean that you don't like the presidnet?

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I was in Istanbul and I know for a fact that Turks don't actually wear fezes all that much. They sure do love their American boys wandering in their alleys, though...

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Matty Boy-If I have to explain the joke to you then it's not funny is it?

Beth-Thanks for your support. My tiem cultivating the Georgia hipster contingent is finally paying off!

Jon-Are you this big a buzzkill in real life? It's just a joke that plays upon cultural stereotypes, let it go.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Sorry, I was just getting drunk with a bunch of Irishmen and I decided to comment is all.

;-)

Anonymous said...

No, my dear rival. The people do not speak as much as sing my praises.

Your tin ear has mistaken their melodious harmonization of my name for your own.

Freida Bee said...

Kucinich/ Monkerstein '08! (You're right behind Kucinich in the polls.) How will you pick up where Cheney leaves off? The voters have a right to know!

splord said...

With or without your mid control fezzes, you have not heard the last of me! The evil plan that you, Zaius and Sleestak hatched - in an attempt to silence me - has backfired!

Dr. Zaius said...

"The people do not speak as much as sing my praises."

Your Mind control Fez device is insidious! Next you will have them groveling you praises. Have you no shame?