Thursday, July 12, 2007

Monkerstein Mania Grips Nation!

Greetings America! Whew, is it hot in here at el Casa de Monkey or is it just me? I hope you don't mind if I take off my shirt while we talk.

What's that?
Oh ok, thanks!Despite the best, or should I say worst!, efforts of my opponent to discredit me, my campaign manager Samurai Frog, and our campaign to restore America to her once great heights, the common people all across this country are flocking to my campaign in record numbers. Here is just a smattering of the folks who refuse to fall for the lies and slanders of Zaius/Gregarious:

"Hi, we're Mindy and Mandy Johnson and we support Monkerstein 100 percent. Zaius is an idiot if he thinks we believe his lies!"








"Hey, this is your plumber Tim Kaine. Working stiffs like me are voting for Dr. Monkey. He's the only simian who supports workers like us!










"Meow, meow, meow, meow."








"Classic good guys like Dr. Monkey deserve support from classic art works, that's why I'm behind Monkerstein!"












"Packer Backers for Monkerstein! Zaius is a lying twerp!"









"Hello, this is William Hung speaking. Monkerstein is my American Idol! He bang, he bang!"










"Oy! You'd have to be such an idiot not to vote for Monkerstein. That Zaius is a putz!!"






"I'm Jeshosophat Limerod, Harvard grad, member of Mensa, and the brains behind 'Intellectuals for Monkerstein.' Don't be a dolt, support Monkerstein!"







"Arf, arf, arf, arf."












"Hi, remember me? I taught shop class for years in the local high school. They forced me to retire after that kid lost an eye in my class. I'm working as a volunteer on the Monkerstein campaign now. Call me! Let's do lunch. Seriously, call me, I've been so lonely after my wife left me. Ummm, do you have my number? Uh, I mean, vote Dr. Monkey in 2008!"









"Former St. Louis relief pitcher Al "the Mad Hungarian" Hrabosky here, I'm voting for Dr. Monkey and so should you! If you don't then you're out!"

5 comments:

Evil Spock said...

Mandy Johnson is a cutie!

Evil Spock is throwing Evil Spock's fez in Mucker's ring!

Then again Zaius does have Sandra Lou . . .

Joe said...

I think the fez is a powerful piece of headgear. I only wear mine for drinking and smoking.

Angry Ballerina said...

Holy. God. Of Fuck. Wow. This shit's outta fuckin' control..

Pam said...

Okay already. I'll vote for you. Just out your shirt back on!!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Evil Spock-It's about time you endorsed me.

Bubs-Never wear your fez when having sex.

AB-I know! It's great ain't it!

Pam-Awww, I worked hard to get those abs.