Monday, July 9, 2007

The latest corporate outrage

This time it comes to you courtesy of Sprint/Nextel/Embarq!

"I will bitch slap anyone who complains! Sprint uber alles!"

The crazy greedy bastards at Sprint, who have been rumored to enjoy gunning down busloads of orphans, pledging to give 15 percent of their after tax profits to sinister homeschooling cabals, and poisoning wells, have just decided to drop over 1000 of their customers. Why are they dropping these customers? Because these damnable people had the gall to call them and complain about their shitty service. Imagine that, people who paid Sprint to give them decent phone service had the gall to complain and then turn around and bite the hand that took their money! Oh the humanity! Oh the cheek! Oh my fucking god, go read the full story here.

Then when you either calm down or stop laughing, go see this guy's old page about how Sprint screwed him over. Also you take a gander at this if you have time.

You know it's a miracle that we got out of the past six years of the corporate Republican stranglehold without them passing a law that made it a crime to go into a store and to not buy something. How much you want to bet Sprint gets more than enough corporate welfare from the Bush junta to cover the cost of losing these fine American customers.

Actually, it just hit me what all this is about, it's about corporate America wanting to shut us up and to stop us from using our freedom of speech. Well how about this then Sprint/Nextel/Embarq---FUCK YOU!

If I had Sprint, I'd drop them like a fucking rock if I could.

4 comments:

Cup said...

Oh, the Dumbyas want us to shop and spend our money. The legislation I'm surprised hasn't passed is the one taking away our right to return an item or complain about service.

Katie Schwartz said...

monkey man meat, I cannot fucking believe that. I had no idea that sprint did that. those pig fucks. ewww. can you imagine?!

I've noticed that with these big corporate mergers, customer service is at an all time low any way. but this, this is outrageous.

thank you for posting this. as always your commentary kicks ASS.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Beth-Sssshhh, don't give them any ideas.

Katie-Thanks for reading it you. And I happen to think that when you get on a soapbox you feckin' rock too.

Unknown said...

fucking sprint is hell. I have had a really bad experience with sprint customer service reps during this past years. I was transfered to account retention department. Their aim should have been how to retain not how to piss off the customers but the reps helping me didn't get that point. I don't know why some of these assholes even work here. THey don't want to help or anything. These bastards don't know what they ought to do. I hope this company goes bankrupt soon.
TO ALL THE POTENTIAL BUYERS OF CELL SERVICE:
DON'T EVEN THINK OF SPRINT.
AND IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY STARTED USING IT, CANCEL IT BEFORE YOUR FIRST MONTH ENDS.