Friday, July 13, 2007

Endorsement City!

As the lies of the Zaius campaign become more and more outlandish and desperate more and more luminaries, celebrities, and plain old hard working citizens have endorsed me in my Presidential run.

A certain evil Spockling has joined us. That's right America, Evil Spock has thrown his hat in my ring! How pumped are we? Super pumped!!Evil Spock cements our position with Hoosiers, organic food farmers and grocers, and bicycle riders nationwide. My campaign manager, Samurai Frog says I should keep an eye on Evil Spock but I think the evil one can be trusted.



Also endorsing me today are the following people:

Evelyn Murdoch, head of Students for a Better Tomorrow!

Naked Mumenschantz!

China Eats Restaurant out on Hwy 107 West where the motto is "Yes, that's really chicken in there."

Dave Paulson, CEO of Unibrow Industries!

Bebel Joarge, President of the Silly Hat Club and hall monitor extraordinaire at her school in Sao Paulo, Brazil!

And this can of Spotted Dick!


We're moving forward America, not backwards like Zaius and his menagerie of malodorous malcontents. Join with me and let's get America up again!

4 comments:

Evil Spock said...

Evil Spock is finding a fez this weekend and sending you a picture!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Sa-weeeeeet. I'l slap it up and we'll be on our way!

Joe said...

Hmmm.

Dr. Zaius said...

While you are out, Evil Spock, pick up a handbasket. You will need it soon enough.