Thursday, June 21, 2007

Smartest Frog ever

Forget Kermit, he's a know nothing punk with a guy's hand up his green booty. The smartest amphibian in the world is Samurai Frog. When he's not endorsing me for President, he's writing the second best blog in the world. My thanks go out for his support and for his great writing about pop culture.

I apologize for not putting a picture of him in this post but I am writing this from my local library because the weenie ass cable company who I get my high speed cable from sucks hairy balls. My internet is out at el Casa de Monkey YET again.

Note to Charter Communications: If you want me to buy your phone service, then try keeping my internet service going. Also, how about you invent a way to give people a credit for the time when your service is off, I'm getting tired of calling you people to tell you my internet is out and asking for a credit. One more thing, unless you are trying to be ironic, those commercials that you play while people are on hold when they call for service and or a credit that tout how reliable your internet service is should be discontinued because they do nothing but make you look more like greedy idiots.

4 comments:

SamuraiFrog said...

Sorry to hear about the internet, but I thank you for the shout.

Anonymous said...

intelligent amphibians aside, my Internet provider out here still 'helpfully' has a message that plays only when you're waiting for technical support, that suggests that if you haven't read the online FAQ (which, of course, since their service is down, you can't get to), then you really shouldn't be wasting their valuable time with a phone call.

a couple of days after the last all-day outage hereabouts, i got a phone call from a young lady 'planning ahead' for her wedding and looking to hire a photographer. a whopping five weeks in advance. when i found out where she worked, i just couldn't bring myself to be available. go figure.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Way to strike back at the beast Commander.

Anonymous said...

What the heck is going on with the internets?

We have HughesNet Satellite because we can't get cable and dial up was driving us crazy. It's been acting funny the last couple of days.